Job Title: 2 ECD Caregivers – Windle International Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Windle International Uganda
Duty Station: Uganda
Reports to: Head Caregiver
Windle International Uganda Profile:
Windle International Uganda (WIU) formerly Windle Trust Uganda is a registered INGO whose mission is to promote peace and development in communities through provision and coordination of Education and training for Refugees and people affected by conflict.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Prepares schemes of work and lesson plan in accordance with the learning frame work.
- Regularly teach the planned lessons in the classes assigned to you by the Head caregiver.
- Conduct class work/exercise, mark, reward, display and keep children progress records.
- Conduct daily roll calls to monitor and regulate learners’ attendance.
- Regularly organize and attend class meetings, share progress of the children with the parents.
- Ensure good hygiene, safety and security of children under your care.
- Organize and conduct sports days to promote fine motor, psychomotor, affective and cognitive development.
- Do any other duty assigned to you by the Head caregiver, your immediate supervisor.
- Must have a certificate in nursery teaching or training in early childhood development
- He/she should have good writing and speaking skills of English language and Kiswahili.
- Credit in English and Mathematics will be an added advantage
- He/She must be a resident of Kiryandongo Refugees Settlement.
- He/she should have a professional experience of teaching in ECD center in a refugee context for at least 1 year
- Letter of recommendation detailing good conduct (no criminal activity including protection violations) from former employer or LC authority is a must
How To Apply for Windle International Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested applicants should submit their applications letters including detailed and up-todate typed curriculum Vitae, photocopies of all their academic and professional documents, photocopy of national ID or refugee attestation card/ Identification and three professional referees addressed to:
The Human Resource Administrator
Windle International Uganda
Kiryandongo Refugee Settlement
All Applications should be hand delivered to Windle International Uganda Kiryandongo Field Office during working hours (8:00 am- 5:00 pm; Monday to Friday).
- Applicants must have no history of violation of children’s rights or of Child abuse
- Windle International Uganda is an equal opportunity and a corruption intolerant employer. Women and persons with disability who meet the job requirements are encouraged to apply.
- No fee is charged at any stage of the recruitment process. All applications will be assessed strictly on individual merit
- No canvassing or lobbying will be tolerated. Individuals found to have done so will be disqualified and blacklisted.
- Whereas we actively welcome all applications; however, only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for interviews.
Closing Date: Friday 17th December 2021 at 5:00 pm
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.