Job Title: Data Clerk – Lira Referral Hospital Jobs
Organization: Lira Regional Referral Hospital
Duty Station: Uganda
Project Funding Source: United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
Reports to: Data Manager / Assistant Data Officer
Lira Regional Referral Hospital Profile:
Lira Regional Referral Hospital (RRH) has received a grant from the United States Government through the United States Agency for International Development (USAID to implement a Government to Government (G2G) funded HIV and TB Health System Strengthening Project. The project aims at strengthening capacity of the RRH teams in HIV and TB service delivery, leadership, management, and accountability. Government to Government (G2G) is a USAID initiative to transition delivery of services and technical assistance to local partners including host government entities. The G2G initiative is also part of efforts to support local ownership and enhance the sustainability of results. The awards under this mechanism focus on HIV service delivery and health systems strengthening including public financial management.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Entering all HIV Counseling and Testing related data into the electronic data base and registers in a timely and accurate manner.
- Cleaning the electronic data base to remove all errors before utilization in analysis and generation of reports.
- Monitoring performance of the data capture applications and immediately report mal functions to the assistant data manager to trouble shoot.
- Maintaining the confidentiality of all data
- Validating data received against data entered to facilitate reconciliation with the HIV testing commodities consumption, including physical counts.
- Generating reports as requested by the Assistant Data Manager to inform programmatic performance on a regular basis.
- Labelling all hard copy data and archiving/storing it in a systematic manner to facilitate easy retrieval
- Documenting and reporting all incidents arising to the Assistant Data Manager for appropriate action to be taken.
- Liaise with the Assistant Data Manager to fix inconsistencies/errors identified in the data
- Perform any other relevant duties may be assigned
- The ideal candidate must hold a Diploma in either Statistics, Computer Science or the equivalent qualification from a recognised Institution.
- Must have at least two years of relevant working experience in managing data in the health sector
How To Apply for Lira Referral Hospital Jobs
Applicants must be registered with the relevant professional council and have a valid practicing license were applicable. Applicants should also attach updated Curriculum Vitae, photocopies of certificates and testimonials of the academic credentials and contact information for 3 professional references to;
Lira Regional Referral Hospital,
P.O. BOX 2, Lira. Uganda
Hand delivered to the Hospital Central Registry
OR via email to: email@example.com (File size must not exceed 2MB.)
Deadline: 23rd December 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.