Job Title: 3 Program Assistants – MMHF Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Mayanja Memorial Hospital Foundation (MMHF)
Job Location: Mbarara, Uganda
Reports to: Program Manager
Mayanja Memorial Hospital Foundation (MMHF) Profile:
Mayanja Memorial Hospital Foundation (MMHF) is a Ugandan National Non-governmental Organization that has impacted lives over the last 16 years through community based health interventions in Mid-West, South West and Western Uganda.
MMHF is seeking to fill the following positions to support implementation of “Community based COVID -19 Response activities on a grant received from TASO, the Principal Recipient of the Global Fund New Funding Mechanism (NFM3) for the period 2021 – 2023 in the following 13 districts of Lwengo, Lyantonde, Masaka, Rakai, Mpigi. Sembabule, Gomba, Kalangala, Kalungu, Kyotera, Bukomansimbi, Butambala and Kasanda.
The Program Assistant will ensure project implementation is well coordinated and that the project is delivered efficiently to meet intended targets, outputs and outcomes.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate training of community resource persons including COVID 19 task force teams at parish and village level on their roles and responsibilities, data management and other aspects of community health reporting including community disease surveillance and death notification
- Participate in District Health Team (DHT) and health facility level planning and performance review meetings and provides updates on implementation status, provide information and feedback from field level observations to facilitate follow up actions by the district
- Coordinate follow up visits of clients on Home based care by health workers
- Participates in Data Quality Assessments (DQAs) and data validation activities
- Timely compiles and submits district level monthly reports
- Facilitate and coordinate collection and submission of accountability documents and follow up payments for participants and facilitators of field activities
- Identify and document promising and best practices in form of success stories and ensure integration of lessons learnt in planning and implementation of project activities
- Carry out any other relevant duties as may be assigned
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in any of the following fields; public health, social sciences, social work, Community Development, community psychology, project management or a related field.
- At least two years of experience working with projects that have supported district health systems
- Proficient in basic computer packages
- Strong planning, organization skills, Good Communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Must be a self-motivated and reliable person who can work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work well in multicultural teams
How To Apply for MMHF Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should send their Cover letter, CV (with 3 professional referees- Name, Address and day time Telephone Contact) and Copies of Academic Credentials in one PDF file to: email@example.com addressed to:
The Executive Director,
Mayanja Memorial Hospital Foundation,
Plot 11 Circular Road, Booma,
P.O. Box, 920, Mbarara. Uganda
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Any form of canvasing will lead to automatic disqualification. MMHF is an equal opportunity employment organization and does not charge any fee at any stage of recruitment.
Deadline: 14th December by 4:00pm
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.