UBTEB Jobs 2021 – Diploma Data Entry Clerk (Cosmetology Field)
Job Title: Data Entry Clerk (Cosmetology Field) – UBTEB Jobs 2021
Organization: Uganda Business and Technical Examinations Board
Job Location: Uganda
Ref No: UBTEB/HRM-EXT/005/12/2021
Salary Scale: BTEB 7
Reports to: Senior Examinations Officer, Hospitality, Catering & Culinary Arts
Department: Business, Humanities and Social Sciences
Uganda Business and Technical Examinations Board Profile:
The UBTEB is mandated to streamline, regulate and coordinate examinations and awards in the Business and Technical profession in Uganda by Statutory Instrument No. 9 of 2009. The UBTEB Regulations 2009, Statutory Instrument No. 9 operationalises the BTVET Act, 2008 that provides for the promotion and coordination of BTVET; the principles governing BTVET; the establishment of the Institutional framework for the promotion and coordination of BTVET; the establishment of the Uganda Qualifications framework and the financing of BTVET and for other related matters.
Provide support in Business Education, Social Sciences & Humanities Department.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist at Item writing process and moderation through retrieval of copies of curricula; and compilation of lists for old past papers and their examiners;
- Record all the test items developed and/or moderated;
- Participate in the writing of envelopes;
- Print and photocopy examination papers;
- Assist on the key activities in the printing of examinations like verification of number of examination papers to be packed, folding and stitching, Enveloping, bagging, dropping and loading of examinations material on trucks;
- Assist in the field conduct of examinations through preparation and issuing of appointment letters for examination managers and other examination related materials (timetables, albums, registers, keys) and receiving of field reports;
- Receive, record and capture course work, Industrial Training and Real Projects marks;
- Verification of candidates’ documents, load and save candidate photos and Bio-data from CDs;
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the immediate supervisor
- A minimum of a Diploma in Cosmetology from a recognized institution;
- A minimum of one (1) year relevant working experience in the world of work.
- A Teaching qualification is an added advantage;
- 20 – 40 years of age at entry.
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- High level of integrity
- Computer skills
How To Apply for UBTEB Jobs 2021
Three sets of handwritten applications with detailed CVs and photocopies of Academic Certificates, Testimonials, Transcripts and/or Result slips; Three (3) most recent and clear passport size photographs, Names and addresses of two referees, A letter of recommendation from the current or most recent employer, telephone contacts and emails of both the applicant and the referees; should be submitted in sealed envelopes and hand delivered not later than Friday 17th December, 2021 at 3.00p.m to the address indicated below. The Job title and Reference Number should be clearly written on the top left corner of the envelope. Applications should be addressed to;
The Executive Secretary,
Uganda Business and Technical Examinations Board;
Plot 7 Valley Drive, Ntinda
P. O. Box 1499;
Kampala – Uganda.
Note: Only successful applicants will be contacted. Those who applied previously for the posts of Senior Procurement Officer, Assessment Officer- Leisure & Hospitality and Vocational Assessment Officer Civil & Water Engineering are encouraged to re-apply only if they meet the job specifications.
Deadline: Friday 17th December, 2021 at 3.00p.m
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.