Job Title: Child Development Officer (Home Based Programming (CDO-HBP)) – Compassion International Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Compassion International
Location: Kampala, Uganda
Compassion International Profile:
Diocese of Lango in partnership with compassion international ministers to over 2000 orphans and vulnerable children through seven child development centers. The Diocese intends to add staff in the departments of sponsor donor relations (SDR) and Home Based Programming (HBP); the Diocese now intends to recruit staff in those positions.
Minimum Qualifications for Compassion International Uganda Jobs 2021:
- Must have at least a Diploma in Nursing, Midwifery, Community Health, Nutrition, clinical medicine, Education and Social work related disciplines.
- At least two years of experience and knowledge in Early Childhood (ECD)
- Must be a born-again Christian who is a model in word, deed, lifestyle and demonstrates involvement in Church ministry.
- Must be Computer literate in MS Word, Excel and Power Point plus knowledge of internet.
- Should be a good steward, of high integrity, exhibiting confidentiality, with good social skills and can be trusted by persons who prefer a non-intrusive lifestyle.
- Highly self-motivated to carry out Home-visits and group trainings that involve parents and their children in non-classroom settings.
- Should have a developmental mindset and ability to design and implement homebased interventions that are contextualized.
- Ability to design a stimulating environment for children using locally available resources/materials.
- Experience and knowledge in Early Childhood (ECD), GOBIFFF components, maternal-child health intervention programs and social will be an added advantage.
- Age: 22-35 years
- Should have a letter of recommendation from the parish priest.
How To Apply for Compassion International Uganda Jobs 2021
Applications should be hand written address to the Diocesan Admin / Secretary, Diocese of Lango, P.O. Box 6 Lira, and delivered to Diocese of Lango offices
Deadline: 22nd December 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.