CIC Africa Life Assurance Jobs 2021 – 8 Fresher Unit Managers
Job Title: 8 Unit Managers – CIC Africa Life Assurance Jobs 2021
Organization: CIC Africa Life Assurance Uganda Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
CIC Africa Life Assurance Uganda Limited Profile:
CIC General Insurance Uganda Limited is a subsidiary company of CIC Insurance Group from Nairobi, Kenya that is owned 75% by co-operatives and 25% by individual shareholders. CIC General Insurance (U) is a joint venture of CIC Kenya and the Co-operative movement in Uganda. The company is fully incorporated and licensed to transact General Insurance business. In addition to the General policies available for institutions, corporate, individual and all categories of entities, the Company serves all Co-operative Societies in Uganda along the Co-operative Model.
The Unit Manager will be tasked with managing and growing the Unit workforce.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Recruit, train and retain a minimum of 15 Sales Agents, at least 15 Agents producing 2 Core Cases a week.
- To Coordinate Individual Life Products Distribution within the Unit.
- Carry out Market Analysis, propose product improvements, and give recommendations to the Agency Manager.
- Ensure that the Unit Sales Targets are achieved.
- Ensure that the Sales Agents are continuously and properly trained on products and procedures.
- Ensure that the sales Agents are highly motivated.
- Design promotional activities to increase awareness of our products. Recommend to the Disciplinary Board, actions to be taken on Sales Agents who contravene the IRA and CIC Code of Ethics.
- Meeting performance targets in MPI, Case Count, API and Persistence.
- The ideal candidate should hold a Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in any business-related field.
- Certificate of Proficiency in Insurance.
- IRA Agent License
- At least 2 years’ experience in Supervisory Capacity within the Insurance Industry.
- Good communication, negotiation, Computer, supervision, and training Skills.
- Having clear understanding of Life Assurance
How To Apply for CIC Africa Life Assurance Jobs 2021
All qualified and interested candidates should send their resumes and Job Applications as an attachment to email@example.com (Not more than 5 MBs). Please quote the name of the job title in the subject line.
Closing Date: 24th December 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.