Cairo Bank Uganda Jobs 2021 – Credit Administration Officer
Job Title: Credit Administration Officer – Cairo Bank Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Cairo Bank Uganda
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Credit Administration & Monitoring Manager
Cairo Bank Uganda Profile:
Cairo Bank Uganda Limited was incorporated on 11th July, 1994. The Bank was formerly known as Cairo International Bank owned by the three leading Egyptian Banks namely; Banque Du Caire, Bank Misr and National Bank of Egypt.
In 2019, it became a fully owned subsidiary of Banque Du Caire (BDC). The shareholder consolidation in 2019 was on the back of expanding its presence across Africa whilst providing an entry point into the COMESA market.
The Bank embarked on a transformation journey that started in 2019 with shareholders committing to a phased capital plan.
To diligently prepare Credit documentation and manage client facilities in line with the approved terms and conditions, Credit Policy and regulatory requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of offer letters in line with approval requirements, Credit policy and regulatory requirements.
- Coordinate activities with the bank’s collateral valuation/Insurance service providers.
- Control the recording, deposit and withdrawal of the security documentations and coordinate the activities of the securities movement book in liaison with the Legal department.
- Ensuring that all pre disbursement conditions are complied with before booking the facility including availability of funding for the facility.
- Ensuring that correct limits are input and all applicable fees collected in accordance to offer letter instructions.
- Ensure post-disbursement compliance with approved terms and conditions.
- Ensure that the collection of repayment installments is done using the right system codes.
- Conduct daily activities of logs books assessment and payment of stamp duty of log books endorsement.
- Ensure timely remittance of staff insurance and consumer loans premium to individual insurer.
- Ensure no revenue leakage in regards to interest rates, collection of required fees among others.
- Generate monthly reports on Credit related reconciliations such as reconciliation of interest in suspense, admin fee and insurance reconciliations.
- Handling correspondences like customer loan balance inquiries and releases.
- Ensure proper custody of credit documentation/files of all customer credit facilities
- Ensure monthly preparation and update of NPA Schedule
- A university degree in any field.
- Professional qualification in banking is an added advantage.
- 3 years’ and above, related banking industry experience.
Skills and competencies.
- Analytical and Investigation Skills
- Accounting Skills
- Sound understanding of banking industry
- Knowledge and understanding of FIA
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Excellent relationship management
- Computer skills
- Results-driven orientation
- High integrity
- Multi-tasking disposition
- Satisfactory Customer Service Disposition.
How To Apply for Cairo Bank Uganda Jobs 2021
Interested candidates should send their application letters together with their curriculum vitae to the Head Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 5th January 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.