Cairo Bank Uganda Jobs 2021 – Treasury Sales Officer
Job Title: Treasury Sales Officer – Cairo Bank Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Cairo Bank Uganda
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Head Treasury
Cairo Bank Uganda Profile:
Cairo Bank Uganda Limited was incorporated on 11th July, 1994. The Bank was formerly known as Cairo International Bank owned by the three leading Egyptian Banks namely; Banque Du Caire, Bank Misr and National Bank of Egypt.
In 2019, it became a fully owned subsidiary of Banque Du Caire (BDC). The shareholder consolidation in 2019 was on the back of expanding its presence across Africa whilst providing an entry point into the COMESA market.
The Bank embarked on a transformation journey that started in 2019 with shareholders committing to a phased capital plan.
The Treasury Sales Officer will conduct forex sales to customers, prepare various Treasury reports and Treasury Bulletins. The candidate should demonstrate knowledge of treasury products and services and how these are marketed and sold.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Achieve annual performance metrics for new business sales, call efforts, revenue growth, client retention, and profitability.
- Focus on growth of new client relationships and expansion of existing relationships by identifying and cross selling our treasury solutions while building a strong sales pipeline
- Accountable for Forex revenue growth, profitability, client planning, client calling, portfolio development, within the confines of a dedicated client portfolio
- Be the Treasury digital ambassador driving mobile, digital and real time payments adoption Manage and lead strategic dialogues around key client centric issues, leveraging best practices, peer bench-marking, industry data analytics, and solution positioning. Maintain regular client interactions with on-site or virtual meetings, industry conferences, round tables and client events.
- Preparation of articles for the treasury Forex Bulletin, on a daily and weekly basis.
- Maintain a focus on liquidity providers in the market and maintain good relationships with counter party banks and funding/placement operations.
- Regulatory Compliance – to observe all regulatory compliance bench marks set by the Central Bank;
- A university degree in any field.
- Professional qualification in Treasury function is an added advantage.
- A minimum of 3 years’ related banking experience
Skills and competencies.
- Managing client relationships both internal, external and counter parties.
- Responding to queries and information requests on treasury products, strategies and structured solutions.
- Adhering to counter party limits, position limits and exposure limits as stated in the policies.
- Report writing and analysis.
- Analytical skills.
- Pricing of treasury products to clients.
How To Apply for Cairo Bank Uganda Jobs 2021
Interested candidates should send their application letters together with their curriculum vitae to the Head Human Resources at email@example.com
Deadline: 5th January 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.