Marketforce Uganda Jobs 2021 – Fresher Customer Experience Executive
Job Title: Customer Experience Executive – Marketforce Uganda Jobs 2021
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
MarketForce is a fast-growing African tech startup headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya. We are building the operating system for retail distribution in Africa. Powered by technology and driven by heart, our mission is to drive Africa forward by creating economic empowerment for everyone along the retail supply chain.
In this role, you shall serve as the “voice” of Marketforce while interacting with customers to provide information in response to queries about our products, providing quick resolution to their complaints and grievances, acting as a liaison between the customer and the internal solution providers by receiving and giving product and service feedback to relevant cross departmental functions with the aim of driving customer satisfaction and retention.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Resolve customers’ complaints in regards to service or product via phone, email, and social media by determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Recommend in demand products or services to your manager by collecting customer feedback and analyzing customer needs.
- Embody customer orientation and ability to adapt and respond to different types of characters.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust with the customers through open and interactive communication. Go the extra mile to engage customers and create the wow factor.
- Proactively handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customers’ interactions through the available tools and file documents while following communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Flexible to cover all the available shifts including Nightshift, Weekends and Holidays.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by your Manager.
- Reports to Assigned Team Lead
- The applicant must hold a degree /diploma in customer experience/ service or relevant field or equivalent.
- Two years of work experience in a customer service or customer support role.
- Proactive, detail oriented and customer centric individual with ability to grasp product concepts and execute on excellent customer experience
- Talent with great listening and documentation skills, phone and email etiquette.
- Someone with the willingness to adjust to changing work environments, openly offers ideas and solutions on where improvements can be made. Works efficiently in situations of uncertainty.
- An articulate and empathetic team player who is clear and concise while communicating. Listens, understands and responds openly to the customer
- A great multitasker who has ownership of the customer feedback and complaint, engages with positivity and following up to ensure the customer query was fully resolved in record time
- Individuals with ability to pivot and work great in a fast paced environment
- Computer literacy is a must
- Familiarity with Fresh Works is a plus
- Understanding of the startup environment would be a strong plus
How To Apply for Marketforce Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Closing Date: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.