Job Title: Accounts Receivable/Tele-Sales – Goodman International Jobs 2022
Organization: Goodman International
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Goodman International Profile:
Goodman International is a Pharmaceutical Company based in Kampala – Uganda, dealing in Importation and Distribution of Human and Veterinary Medicines, Agent & Local Technical Representative (LTR) for several Manufacturers from Europe and Middle East.
The Accounts receivable/Tele-sales carries out sales from office through written orders received by email or phone calls. She/he then issues invoice, and thereafter follows up on payment collection, using a prepared debtors list.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Receive orders and invoicing clients. Process and issue Proforma Invoices where required.
- Call customers and generate orders.
- Prepare and dispatch debtors’ statements on a monthly basis.
- Preparing Debtors’ list for upcountry Medical Trips.
- Debt collection from Kampala and Upcountry, with support from Senior Accountant.
- Maintain a register of Post- dated cheques and bank the same as they mature.
- Submit daily, weekly, and Monthly sales report to; the Medical Representatives/Marketing manager, Director, and Chief Accountant respectively.
- File Customer order forms and ensure that in and out going correspondences with clients are well filed.
- Enter new stock in the system as per incoming consignment.
- Reconcile stock Batch numbers in SAP with the physical stock
- Liaise with stores to ensure timely delivery of products, and that products are supplied as per FIFO system.
- Support Management in bidding and preparation of tenders by providing data or information of Stock and sales and do the necessary follow-up and fully handle goods deliveries in case of Tender awards.
- Monitor Delivery schedules for existing tenders- know when the next delivery is due and prepare the same.
- Control Discounts for Distributors and other clients, following the Bonus procedure.
- Attend to Client complaints and queries.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Degree in Accounting and Finance, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Financial Certification – CPA/ ACCA
- One year of experience in accounts receivables and debt collection is necessary.
- Experience in telesales is an added advantage.
- Skills: Must be a quick learner, with Customer Care skills, Organizational skills, Communication skills, Analytical skills, Conflict resolutions skills, and Problem solving skills, Proficiency in Microsoft-Office packages and Tally. Exposure in SAP Applications is an added advantage.
- Technical Qualifications: Stock management, Debt Collection.
How To Apply for Goodman International Jobs 2022
All suitably qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by email only. Physical submissions will not be accepted. Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org by sending us; a cover letter, updated resume, scanned Copy of your recent Passport size photo addressed to:
The Human Resource Manager
Goodman International Ltd
P.O. Box 21311, Kampala – Uganda
Plot 24B Nakasero Road
NB: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 11th January, 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.