Kray Microfinance Uganda Jobs 2022 – Assistant Supervisor (Credit And Savings)
Job Title: Assistant Supervisor (Credit And Savings) – Kray Microfinance Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Kray Microfinance Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Kray Microfinance Limited Profile
Kray Microfinance Limited is a micro-finance institution established in 2012. We are licensed and regulated by Uganda Micro-finance Regulatory Authority. We offer loans, investment and other financial services.
The Credit and savings Supervisor will be responsible for entire credit granting Kray; including the consistent application of credit policy, periodic credit monitoring and reviews of existing customers and the assessment of the creditworthiness of potential loan customers in accordance with KRAY Credit policies and procedures with the goal of optimizing the mix of both sales and bad debt losses.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Loan and savings client mobilization and business growth: leads credit and savings officers and sales staff to grow assets by supporting asset mobilization campaigns, liaising with credit and savings officers to meet potential loan and savings applicants, available loan types, or credit options that are available including the terms and conditions.
- Portfolio quality Management: overseeing appraisal, documentation, approvals and disbursement of loans and in line with the company policy, managing the loan administration, monitoring, and recovery processes in compliance with loan standards of the institution.
- Loan compliance: carry out day-to-day monitoring of client’s loan performance in line with agreed terms and conditions of the loan and per set credit policy and procedures at KRAY to guarantee a qualitative loan portfolio.
- Credit reporting: undertakes reporting (day-to-day) on all client loan compliances, non-compliances, incidents arising out of bad loans, and trends in loan repayments as well as any feedback to support a qualitative portfolio for the institution. Preparation and submission of Consolidated loan recovery progress status and projected loan disbursement reports
- Credit recovery support: co-owner with credit and savings officer for client loan application process at branch level and the subsequent decisions thereof. This includes; monitoring of client’s loan performance, adherence to KYC/AML procedures due to the client, loan collateral, and recovery procedures that may arise out of poor loan management processes. Chair the Branch Credit Recovery Committee (BCRC) meetings.
- Team recruitment supervision: takes full responsibility for recruitment and guiding all direct reports, focusing on all aspects of sound people management e.g. Coaching, On-the-job training, Development, Performance Management, compliance to set standards, and Employee engagement.
- The ideal applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Or Business Administration. Certification in Credit Analysis is preferable
- At Minimum Of Three (3) Years’ Experience In credit processes and management and at least one (1) in a supervisory role.
- Extensive and in-depth knowledge of Credit Administration and Management in a Banking environment.
- Possesses strong analytical skills, planning and organizing ability.
- Has excellent business acumen.
- Knowledge of the full MS Office suite
- Females are encouraged to apply.
How To Apply for Kray Microfinance Uganda Jobs 2022
The CV should include your telephone contacts, contacts & email address of 3 referees.
Your email subject line should include your name & the job applied for. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.