Fresh Cuts Uganda Jobs 2022 – Fresher Quality Controller
Job Title: Quality Controller – Fresh Cuts Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Fresh Cuts (U) Ltd
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Reports To: Quality Assurance Manager
Job Status: Full Time
Fresh Cuts (U) Ltd Profile:
FRESH CUTS is the leader in the meat processing industry in Uganda offering its products and services to the clients within Uganda and all over East and Central Africa. The company operates under two core brands, “Fresh Cuts” and “Quality Cuts”. All pre-packed vacuum sealed meats carry the Fresh Cuts brand and are distributed throughout supermarkets. Quality cuts is the butchery and deli retail chain, which also wholesales meat products for export as well as hotels and restaurants.
The quality controller is required to:
- Enforce HACCP, GMP’s and GHP’s, monitor product quality and safety from receiving, storage, and in process products.
- Investigate customer complains that are related to product quality and safety.
- Carry out daily quality and food safety audits.
- Conduct refresher training in product quality and safety, or GMP’s. Carry out supplier audit to ensure raw material product safety and quality specifications are adhered to.
- Ensure occupational health and safety requirements are adhered to throughout all work areas, Ensure FIFO and FEFO are applied in the stock rotation system
- Reasonable Accommodations Statement
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The individual should possess excellent communication skills, operational skills and a great attitude.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Enforcing HACCP, GMP’s
- Monitoring PRPs , OPRPs, and CCPs to ensure the control measures and preventive measures are in line with the standard requirements for food safety
- Monitor product quality and safety from receiving ,storage and in process products
- Ensure quality specifications, and department safety targets are met or exceeded and create ways to continually improve upon these measurements.
- Carry out daily quality and food safety audits to ensure the production of consistently wholesome, high-quality products that meet or exceed interested parties and Regulatory requirements.
- Ensure FIFO and FEFO are applied in the stock rotation system. By carrying out physical inspections within the production lines, storage facilities to ensure they are operating within food safety management system / HACCP and regulatory standards in relation to food safety.
- Train new team members and all production staff in food safety, personal hygiene , GMPs, and GHPs,
- To ensure occupational health and safety requirements are adhered to throughout all work areas
- The ideal applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in food science and technology, food processing, animal production.
- At least two years of experience
- Accuracy – Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Oral Communication – Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken work language
- Detail Oriented – Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Judgment – The ability to formulate a sound decision using the available information.
- Self-Motivated – Ability to be internally inspired to perform a task to the best of one’s ability using his or her own drive or initiative.
- Accountability – Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Analytical Skills – Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
- Honesty/Integrity – Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
- Customer Oriented – Ability to take care of customer’s needs while following company procedures.
- Problem Solving – Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
- Ethical – Ability to demonstrate conducts conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office Suite
- Demanding, fast-paced, high pressure, multitasking.
Fresh Cuts (U) Ltd. has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee’s ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of employment, and Fresh Cuts reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform.
How To Apply for Fresh Cuts Uganda Jobs 2022
All qualified and interested candidates should send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.