Job Title: Data Officer – Baylor College Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation Uganda (Baylor-Uganda)
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation Profile:
Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation -Uganda (Baylor-Uganda) is an indigenous not-for-profit child health and development organisation affiliated to the Baylor College of Medicine International Paediatric AIDS Initiative (BIPAI), a Network of paediatric HIV/AIDS care and treatment Children’s Clinical Centres of Excellence and international program offices in 11 countries across Africa and Eastern Europe.
The Data Officer is responsible for guiding the overall project data strategy and implementation of related activities within the project and undertakes timely preparation and submission of reports to the donor, MoH and other project stakeholders.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Implementation of the M&E work plan, evaluate outputs, outcomes and impacts as per BIPAI, Baylor Uganda and project MEL guidelines.
- Develop and implement standard operating procedures and systems for monitoring, evaluation and reporting at Baylor COE.
- Participate in data collection, entry, filing, storage and retrieval in all COE electronic data bases and paper based registers (COE EMR, COVID 19 registers, OVC tracker, KP tracker, Nutrition, HTS e.t.c) and ensure they are available and up-to-date.
- Periodically run queries for verification and cleaning to ensure that the data meets the right precision, accuracy and timeliness as per PEPFAR, CDC, MoH, BIPAI and Baylor Uganda guidelines.
- Prepare and submit accurate and timely periodic progress reports (weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual) and give recommendations to staff on areas for improvement and additionally perform data requests in a timely manner for staff and ensure data integrity and security.
- Conduct monthly and quarterly feedback meetings to share performance results, lessons and key actions with stakeholders/staff in line with MEL reporting guidelines for MoH and Baylor Uganda.
- A diploma in Statistics, Computer Science or IT. A formal training in monitoring and evaluation is an added advantage. 2 years’ experience in e- systems Management. At least 2 years of experience in data collection and management. Experience in monitoring and evaluation is an added advantage;
- 2 Years Relevant Experience
How To Apply for Baylor College Uganda Jobs 2022
All l suitably qualified and interested candidates should apply online at the link
Applications should include a cover letter, CV, daytime telephone contact, three traceable professional references and certified UNEB certificates as well as certified University Transcripts
Deadline: 27th January 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.