Job Title: Customer Service Officer – WATU Credit Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: WATU Credit
Duty Station: Jinja and Mbale, Uganda
WATU Credit Profile:
WATU Credit Uganda Ltd is a focus driven, customer-centric company that believes everyone deserves the opportunity to be an entrepreneur and achieve their ambitious goals in life. As Africa’s fastest-growing Asset Finance Company, we see the continent’s bright and prosperous future and want to be part of making it a reality.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Representing Watu Credit Ltd and implementing the Company’s Customer Care plan within the assigned mandate.
- Maintaining Watu Credit Ltd customer service standards in serving the Company’s existing customers as well as in attracting new customers and expanding customer base. Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Receiving and responding to customer service account inquiries on account balances, transaction details, statements and fees and charges. Referring customers to appropriate Watu Credit services and representatives.
- Resolving product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Identifying customer needs, researching, and analyzing market trends, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information thus assisting in forming marketing strategies.
- Recommending potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs. Preparing product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information. Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Cooperating with other departments / line-managers to develop detailed customer care plans for all existing and future products.
- Carrying out customer satisfaction surveys to help to identify process and/or product improvement areas.
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- General maintenance of the office; Aiding with client reception;
- Creating, maintaining, and recording information
- Performing general office clerical duties and errands as needed.
- Performing other tasks as necessary and directed by the Company management.
- The applicant should hold relevant qualifications
How To Apply for WATU Credit Uganda Jobs 2022
All candidates should apply online at the link below.
Closing Date: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.