DFCU Bank Uganda Jobs 2022 – Fresher IT Service Desk Supervisor
Job Title: IT Service Desk Supervisor – DFCU Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: DFCU Bank
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: IT Service Delivery Manager
DFCU Bank Profile:
DFCU Bank is a fast growing commercial bank offering a variety of innovative products and services. DFCU Limited was started by the Commonwealth Development Corporation (CDC) of the United Kingdom and the Government of Uganda through the Uganda Development Corporation (UDC) under the name of Development Finance Company of Uganda Limited. Later restructuring brought in DEG (of Germany) and International Finance Corporation (IFC) as equal partners with CDC and UDC, each having a 25% stake in the company. Its objective was to support long-term development projects whose financing needs and risk did not appeal to the then existing financial commercial lending institutions.
Reporting to the IT Service Delivery Manager, the IT Service Desk Supervisor will manage the IT Service Delivery team. The role is responsible for supervising the day-to-day activities of the Service Desk team, manage the Service Desk and as well monitor IT Service Delivery by the IT Operations team members. The role will support performance reporting of the service desk and work closely with IT Service Delivery Manager to monitor and guide all Service Desk staff towards meeting the Service Desk targets as agreed in the performance objectives.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Supervising the IT Service Desk team members.
- IT Service Desk Performance reporting.
- Supports the Bank’s Service Management tool.
- To ensure that IT service delivery tools are appropriately managed.
- Overseeing Change management process at the IT Service Desk.
- Logging, categorizing, prioritizing & assigning support for all IT incidents and service requests.
- Ensuring systems stability during IT Services Transition.
- Supervising the Technology release management process.
- Performance Management of both internal and external IT Service providers.
- Supporting Continual Improvement for IT Services.
- Enhance/increase IT service level success.
- Drive customer-oriented processes and service value in IT.
- Dependable IT service lifecycle Management.
- Manage the SLA between IT and Business by ensuring that all IT services are measured and managed to achieve agreed targets.
- IT Systems available management and monitoring.
- The ideal DFCU Bank applicant for the IT Service Desk Supervisor job must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering or other numerical biased field from a reputable university or college.
- Certification in ITIL expert training.
- Any other IT certification.
- At least two years of technical experience supporting IT Service desk in medium to large organizations.
- Broad knowledge and experience of ICT systems management.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve simple network problems, install, and operate Operating systems and maintain IT documentation.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly and persuasively, interpret documents, understand procedures, write reports and correspondence; speak clearly to third parties and employees.
- Able and willing to solve complex analytical challenges, independently analyze information; and make recommendations based on analysis.
- Self-motivated team player with the ability to adapt and work co-operatively and effectively in different situations and teams to carry out assigned tasks and to maintain a positive attitude under stressful conditions.
- Disposition to share knowledge fully and willingly with other employees in the interest of the organization.
- Clear knowledge of IT Service Management best practices and frameworks.
- Good Technology Troubleshooting skills.
- Active Listening.
- Planning and Organization.
- Critical Judgement and Decision-Making.
- Strategic Perspective – Establish priorities, challenging goals, and measurements consistent with these goals and organizational vision.
- Critical Judgement and Decision-Making – Define issues and focus on achieving workable solutions to obstacles.
- Good Communicator – Presents ideas effectively, clearly, and concisely both orally and in writing.
- Inspire Commitment –Actions and behaviors are consistent with words.
- Self-Development –Drives own personal development plan.
How To Apply for DFCU Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
All suitably qualified please forward your application with a detailed CV including present position and copies of relevant professional/academic certificates (University Transcript, O & A level), to the email address indicated below.
Closing Date: 3rd February 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.