DFCU Bank Uganda Jobs 2022 – Program Controller
Job Title: Program Controller – DFCU Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: DFCU Bank
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Head of Organisational Change
DFCU Bank Profile:
DFCU Bank is a fast growing commercial bank offering a variety of innovative products and services. DFCU Limited was started by the Commonwealth Development Corporation (CDC) of the United Kingdom and the Government of Uganda through the Uganda Development Corporation (UDC) under the name of Development Finance Company of Uganda Limited. Later restructuring brought in DEG (of Germany) and International Finance Corporation (IFC) as equal partners with CDC and UDC, each having a 25% stake in the company. Its objective was to support long-term development projects whose financing needs and risk did not appeal to the then existing financial commercial lending institutions.
Reporting to the Head of Organisational Change, the Program Controller will maintain the programme project plans, maintain and update project reporting (i.e., through shared data repository) and provide general support to the Programme / Project Managers and project teams as needed.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Set up and manage support functions covering planning, tracking, reporting, quality management and internal communication.
- Produce consolidated reports, including milestone summary, key issues, risks, benefits, summary of costs incurred.
- Manage the support and provision of project tools and equipment, and established standards, tools, and procedures for use on the project, including but not limited to Issue, Risk, Change and Information Management.
- Manage the Project documentation repositories and assist with the production of user documentation.
- Regularly monitor assigned project performance and cost estimates to complete estimates at completion (EAC) for reasonableness against plans and actual expense rate.
- Reviews project activities for compliance with procedures and standards.
- Track project spending against approved budgets and share appropriate reports on utilized, committed and unutilized amounts.
- The ideal DFCU Bank applicant for the Program Controller job must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Computing, Commerce, Accounting or Business Statistics or another related field.
- Certificate in Project Management is an added advantage.
- Three years of working experience in a related role.
- Project management experience is desired. Experience in Risk management and Compliance would be an added advantage.
- Communication skills.
- Report writing skills.
- Analytical and Methodical.
- People management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Creative and innovative.
How To Apply for DFCU Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
All suitably qualified please forward your application with a detailed CV including present position and copies of relevant professional/academic certificates (University Transcript, O & A level), to the email address indicated below.
Closing Date: 3rd February 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.