Bank of India Jobs 2022 – Fresher Audit Assistant
Job Title: Audit Assistant – Bank of India Jobs 2022
Organization: Bank of India (U) Ltd
Location: Kampala, Uganda
Bank of India (U) Ltd Profile:
Bank of India Uganda Limited was registered in Uganda in 2011 and the license was granted to by Bank of Uganda on 13.03.2012 under Financial Institution Act, 2004. Bank of India (Uganda) Limited officially started operations on 18th -June-2012 by opening its first branch in Kampala-Uganda. We have bouquet of personal and corporate banking, Instant Fund Transfers and lucrative Foreign Exchange products which can be further be customized to satisfy customer requirements.
Our bank is wholly owned subsidiary of Bank of India, one of the largest public sector banks in India, established in 1906 and having banking expertise and tradition of over 100 years.
The Bank has over 5000 branches in India spread over all states/ union territories including specialized branches. These branches are controlled through 54 Zonal Offices. There are 60 branches/ offices and 5 Subsidiaries and 1 joint venture abroad.
Presently Bank has overseas presence in 22 foreign countries spread over 5 continents – with 60 offices including 5 Subsidiaries, 5 Representative Offices and 1 Joint Venture, at key banking and financial centres viz., Tokyo, Singapore, Hong Kong, London, Jersey, Paris, New York, Dubai, Jakarta, Antwerp, Beijing, Shenzhen, Cambodia, Vietnam, Johannesburg, Nairobi and Dar es salaam.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To assist the Head of Internal Audit with administering the daily activities of Bank of India (Uganda) Ltd
- To meet Audit Plan objectives in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance of regulatory guidelines.
- Review and recommend changes in internal audit controls.
- Review, assess and recommend changes in accounting systems and controls of business units.
- Make recommendations to Bank Management and suggest changes to the Bank’s Policies and Procedure Manuals, forms, Processes etc whenever it is required
- Assist with performing Fraud Audits
- Perform any other Audit department’s related duties as and when notified.
- Any other duties assigned from time to time by management.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Degree in a Business related field from a recognized Institution
- CPA level 2
- Two (2) years working experience in audit in a reputable organizator Audit Firm is a MUST.
- Highly organized person, with ability to multitask with ease
How To Apply for Bank of India Jobs 2022
Suitable candidates should submit their applications along with their CVs in person to HR Department, Bank of India (U) Ltd, Head Office, Plot 37 Jinja Road next to National Water Offices, Kampala or email it to email@example.com
Deadline: 21 February 2022 up to 2:00pm
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.