ENGIE Energy Access Uganda Jobs 2022 – No Experience Customer Service Agent
Job Title: Customer Service Agent – ENGIE Energy Access Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: ENGIE Energy Access Uganda
Duty Station: Uganda
Reports To: Call Center Team Lead-On site
ENGIE Energy Access Uganda Profile:
ENGIE Energy Access is one of the leading Pay-As-You-Go (PAYGo) and mini-grids solutions provider in Africa, with a mission to deliver affordable, reliable and sustainable energy solutions and life-changing services with exceptional customer experience. The company is a result of the integration of Fenix International, ENGIE Mobisol and ENGIE PowerCorner; and develops innovative, off-grid solar solutions for homes, public services and businesses, enabling customers and distribution partners access to clean, affordable energy. The PAYGo solar home systems are financed through affordable installments from $0.19 per day and the mini-grids foster economic development by enabling electrical productive use and triggering business opportunities for entrepreneurs in rural communities. With over 1,700 employees, operations in 9 countries across Africa (Benin, Cote d’Ivoire, Kenya, Mozambique, Nigeria, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda and Zambia), over 1.2 million customers and more than 6 million lives impacted so far, ENGIE Energy Access aims to remain the leading clean energy company, serving millions of customers across Africa by 2025.
ENGIE Energy Access prides itself on always putting the customer first; the Customer Service Agents are at the forefront of providing world class customer service to our EEA customers across Uganda. As the main point of contact, the role is to deal with and help resolve any customer complaints while giving the best possible customer experience as well as going beyond their call of duty when required.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Creating a Positive Customer Experience
- Receiving customers and treat them with respect and dignity
- Receive incoming calls from EEA customers
- Be empathetic and compassionate while dealing and managing customers complaints
- Educate and emphasize to customers about the finance agreement they are signing and the commitment they are making with ENGIE Energy Access.
- Exercise patience with customers and make sure to follow up on all customer issues until they are fully resolved.
- Endeavor to give all ENGIE Energy Access customers great end to end customer experience
- Always enter accurate and honest information into the EEA data systems.
- Capture data of high quality that can be used to better serve our customers.
- Learn all product details, specifications, prices, and capabilities to be equipped with all product information.
- Always provide accurate product information to customers and never oversell or lie to customers about our product capabilities.
- Demonstrate the ability to diagnose and resolve technical issues with MySol products and other Accessories.
- Should be able to demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the customer finance agreement.
- Take initiative to continuously improve your product knowledge and soft customer service skills to better serve our customers and develop your career.
Administrative and Team Building
- Escalate unresolved issues or questions to the Call Centre team lead on site.
- Support in building EEA conducive environment for both internal and external customers
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Assist in Sales / Cross Selling
- Through creating good rapport with existing customers who call EEA Uganda, you should be able to identify new sales leads and communicate to the sales team
- Cross selling to existing customers
- The ideal applicant must hold a Degree or Diploma in relevant field from a recognized institution.
- Conversant with use of computers
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Should demonstrate both verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in teams or independently
- Critical thinking skills (ability to think outside the box)
- Good problem-solving skills (solutions oriented)
- Good influencing and negotiation skills
- Flexibility with ability to work under pressure
- Willingness and desire to learn new ideas
- Must speak Luganda plus a combination of the languages below respectively.
- Langi, Acholi, Alur
- Lunyoro, Lutoro
- Excellent computer skills
Note: All applicants must be living in or around Mbale District.
How To Apply for ENGIE Energy Access Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 25th March 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.