NHCC Uganda Jobs 2022 – 10 Diploma Stores Assistants
Organization: National Housing and Construction Company Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
National Housing and Construction Company Limited Profile:
National Housing and Construction Company Limited is Uganda’s Leading Real Estate Developer with fifty-seven (57) years of experience in developing, building and managing housing Estates for sell or let at economic rates. The Company, seeks to strategically place itself as the lead National Company in infrastructure development with a view of being a major player in the realization of the National Strategic development goals and strategies thereof.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Receive goods into the stores, label goods and ensure their safe custody, as per the Financial & Investment Procedures manual.
- Check consistency between bin cards, stock cards and system transactions.
- Release goods and cost them to the relevant projects, as per the Financial & Investment Procedures manual.
- Participate in, or perform periodic stock-taking and prepare the appropriate documents and reports to enable smooth and productive stock-taking.
- Check and supervise transactions processed at project stores to ensure correct categorization (material codes) at the point of receipt and issue; correct pricing and costing as per the stock valuation procedure;
- Update of both the bin cards and stock cards.
- Identification of obsolete, slow moving and damaged stock for correct accounting treatment.
- Provide the necessary information to guide operations and procurement decisions.
- Ensure inter-site transfers and that residual stock from closed projects are transferred to a duly approved location, using the correct procedures, to affect both physical and system transfers.
- Ensure that reconciliation is done on a monthly basis and monitor stock balances (items received, issued and system balances), as well as periodic/annual
Qualifications for NHCC Uganda Jobs 2022
- Advanced Diploma in Stores Management, Accounting, Commerce or Business Administration from a recognized University/Institution
- Professional qualification in Stores Management, as an added advantage.
- Knowledge and skill in application of Stores Management-related Software and MS Office Package is essential.
- Three (3) years’ experience of as a Stores Assistant or similar position from a reputable Organization
How To Apply for NHCC Uganda Jobs 2022
Applications indicating the position being applied for and accompanied by detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of Academic certificates, evidence of relevant working experience & contacts of three (3) Professional referees should be addressed and delivered to;
The Chief Human Resource Officer,
National Housing & Construction Company Limited,
Via Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. (All applications via email must be sent as one document, not more than 10 MBs)
Indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line
Please note that only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Closing Date: Thursday, 14th April 2022 by 4:00 PM
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.