NHCC Uganda Jobs 2022 – 5 Human Resource Officers
Job Title: 5 Human Resource Officers – NHCC Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: National Housing and Construction Company Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
National Housing and Construction Company Limited Profile:
National Housing and Construction Company Limited (NHCC) was founded in 1964 and is a Ugandan construction and real estate management company, partly owned by the Uganda Government. The Company’s mandate is to increase the housing stock in the country, rehabilitate the housing industry and encourage Ugandans to own homes in an organized environment.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Initiate and ensure successful implementation of strategies aimed at ensuring that the morale and motivation of all Company employees are kept high as well as ensuring and sustaining a sense of commitment to the Company goals.
- Coordination of the Performance Management function through ensuring timely reviews and consolidation of performance reports.
- Participate in talent attraction, retention and exit
- Manage staff welfare and motivation issues including reward and motivation
- Promote heath and safe working environment
Qualifications for NHCC Uganda Jobs 2022
- The ideal applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or closely related field from a recognized University.
- PGD Diploma in Human Resource Management as an added advantage.
- At least three (3) years of experience as HRO or similar position from a reputable public or private organization
- Registration with professional body shall be an added advantage
How To Apply for NHCC Uganda Jobs 2022
Applications indicating the position being applied for and accompanied by detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of Academic certificates, evidence of relevant working experience & contacts of three (3) Professional referees should be addressed and delivered to;
The Chief Human Resource Officer,
National Housing & Construction Company Limited,
Via Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. (All applications via email must be sent as one document, not more than 10 MBs)
Indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line
Please note that only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Closing Date: Thursday, 14th April 2022 by 4:00 PM
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.