QED Group Uganda Jobs 2022 – Fresher Human Resources Assistant
Job Title: Human Resources Assistant – QED Group Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: QED Group LLC
Location: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: HR Officer
QED Group LLC Profile:
QED Group LLC is a global consulting firm with more than 20 years of experience providing data-driven and insightful solutions in close to 100 countries. We are passionate about transforming lives through knowledge-based solutions. Leveraging deep expertise in monitoring, evaluation, global health, and learning, we help our clients collect, analyze, visualize, and ultimately use data in more effective ways. Our work maximizes results through the use of cutting-edge technologies and innovation, organizational development, and evidence-based decision-making.
The purpose of the USAID Learning Activity (ULA) is to further strengthen USAID/Uganda performance and improve the performance of its implementing partners, with a focus on collaborating, learning and adapting, in order to enhance the impact and sustainability of USAID-supported contributions to Uganda’s development.
The Human Resources Assistant – Uganda Learning Activity will support the implementation of HR Operational service to ULA through the provision of timely HR operational support in the key areas of staff benefits, staff information and archiving.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Management of All Staff Records and Archiving:
- Maintaining current and complete HR personnel files and databases in accordance with legal requirements and ULA policies and procedures.
- Maintain employee files securely and in compliance with legal and QED/ULA recordkeeping guidelines.
- Processes employment verification forms and name change packets
- Coordinating exit clearance processes of exiting staff
- Assist administration leave schedules in accordance with established procedures
- Provide administrative support like filing, scanning, photocopying, and archiving to the HR records.
- Ensure that all staff are subscribed on the health insurance scheme and have functional insurance cards.
- Work with Finance department to reconcile leave compensation entitlements upon exit of the staff.
- Prepare recruitment lists and job postings, organizing resumes and job applications
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule job interviews Scheduling in interview process.
- Compiling new employee starter pack
- Preparing new employee files
- Work with the Administration Office to provide working equipment to all the new joiners.
Timely and Effective Support to Staff Information:
- Coordinate HR tasks (meetings, HR events, training, surveys, etc.) materials and necessary communication.
- Arrange bi-monthly and monthly staff meetings (Including ad hoc meetings).
- Take minutes and circulate them timely prior to the following meeting and follow up on action points that arise during the staff meetings.
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in human resources and related field.
- Two (2) years of experience in HR administration or related field
- Good interpersonal skills, excellent organization skills with a keen eye for details, Excellent written and oral English communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office suite
- Experience with USAID, or other international development projects preferred, but not required
- High level of initiative and creativity
- Absolute discretion and a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Sense of fairness and equity in handling HR issues
How To Apply for QED Group Uganda Jobs 2022
All candidates who wish to join QED Group, LLC in this capacity should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.