Stanbic Bank Uganda Jobs 2022 – Fresher Project Manager DTO
Job Title: Project Manager DTO – Stanbic Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited
Location: Kampala, Uganda
Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited Profile:
Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited is a subsidiary of Stanbic Africa Holdings Limited which is in turn owned by Standard Bank Group Limited (“the Group”), Africa’s leading banking and financial services group. The Standard Bank Group is the leading banking group focused on emerging markets. It is the largest African banking group ranked by assets and earnings. Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited is the largest bank in Uganda by assets and market capitalization. It offers a full range of banking services through two business units; Personal and Business Banking (PBB), and Corporate and Investment Banking (CIB).
Responsible for the successful management and delivery of key and/or strategic projects from inception to completion within approved parameters in terms of scope, cost and quality, budget and time.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support the process of initiating projects and perform project planning, Ensure that valid and approved business cases are obtained before the commencement of new project work. Review the authorisation of the project dimensions (scope, cost) prior to commencing project. Conduct pre-analysis to determine whether the project objectives, timelines, etc. are achievable and provide input where amendments need to be made. Participate in constituting the project board and identifying the correct project stakeholders who will form the various level of decision making.
- Advise the project owners on the most appropriate project methodology e.g. Agile, Waterfall, Proof of Concept, Pilot etc. and agree the approach with key stakeholders. Develop comprehensive project plans to and manage and track project schedules. Identify and manage project risks and issues throughout the project life cycle while ensuring all key risks and issues are addressed at a project board level to mitigate impact to committed deliverables. Drive and oversee the execution of project activities. Work with Subject Matter Expert (SME) assigned to the project to ensure that detailed requirements are adequately documented, agreed and formally approved.
- Drive the development of a detailed change management and communication plans in the business covering IT release management plans, people change plans and process impact assessments and change planning. Support business during the implementation of their changes for the duration of a pilot or warranty period.
- Provide leadership to the project team and ensure that allocated resources are productive and focusing their efforts on the project deliverables. Support the execution of all project activities and resolve or mitigate risks or issues that could impact the committed delivery of the project.
- For contracted resources, ensure the timely completion and submission of timesheets and leave applications. Review the project financials on an ongoing basis to ensure projects will be delivered within budget. Monitor project progress against the defined schedule and cost using project metrics used in the bank. Control project scope changes through a formal process and ensure approval of scope changes by the correct level of approver. Material changes – (items that could impact timelines or cost) require approval from the project board.
- Ensure that project reporting cycles are agreed with the project board and implemented. Analyse and identify troubled work-streams in the projects and identify solutions to turn the projects around. Integrate various functions across the business to ensure synergy between involved project parties. Provide input into the contents of project communications. Prepare presentation packs for project board and executive updates on the projects.
- Prepare the documents for project closure. Contribute to building the bank’s intellectual property by overseeing the logging of all good quality documents with relevant departments. Ensure accurate record keeping, document and content management of all project and business specification documents, research results, investigations and correspondence. Conduct formal handover of the project items into business as usual including training material, project documentation, system documentation and process documents.
- Complete and submit documents required to formally close projects and review lessons learnt – End Project Report. Working with Finance, support the completion of the project financial close-out. Provide input into the calculation and reporting of the realisation of project benefits.Escalate any concerns as quickly as possible to all relevant stakeholders, mainly Project Board, Executive and PMO
Minimum Qualifications for Stanbic Bank Uganda Jobs 2022:
- 2 to 4 years of project management and general banking experience – desirable.
- Significant track record in strategic and operational management and complex business transformation delivery.
- Experience in IT and business project management.
- Exposure to leadership or management of teams’ experience.
How To Apply for Stanbic Bank Uganda Jobs 2022:
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.