Job Title: Officer ICT Support – Uganda Communications Commission Jobs 2022
Organization: Uganda Communications Commission (UCC)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Senior Officer Systems Administration
Uganda Communications Commission (UCC) Profile
The Uganda Communications Commission (UCC) was established to implement the provisions of The UCC Act 2013 Laws of Uganda with a principal goal of developing a modern communications sub-sector and Infrastructure in Uganda, in conformity with the operationalization of the Telecommunications Policy.
The Officer ICT Support will coordinate user support and incident management, provide MIS support and training on commissions ICT including all general productivity tools, the ERP system, and Audio-visual Systems.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To manage Helpdesk tickets, planning and prioritizing systematically to minimize backlog and ensure operational efficiency.
- To coordinate the IT business relationship management to all other departments and stake holders.
- To prepare, plan, and deliver regular functional trainings on different IT Systems and general productivity tools for new and existing users.
- To carry out user account management including user account creation, password reset, user detail updating, mailing list management among others in line with the IT Policy and other guidelines in the IT unit.
- To provide technical assistance to project teams and undertake technical project roles when required, supporting the roll-out of new applications and solutions.
- To provide support for Audio Visual systems during board meetings, conference hall meetings and ensure these systems are up to date.
Minimum Qualifications for Uganda Communications Commission Jobs 2022
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Information technology.
- At least three years of experience in administering ICT systems in a similar corporate setting
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Initiative & Innovation
- Knowledge of administration of Windows Operating systems and Relational Database Management Systems,
- Knowledge of IT Service Management processes especially incident and Problem management.
- Knowledge of productivity / collaborative tools and applications
How To Apply for Uganda Communications Commission Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 23rd May 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.