Job Title: Call Center Associate – Turaco Uganda Jobs 2022
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Turaco is a fast-growing financial services start-up in East Africa that is bringing a new model to health and risk financing for emerging customers. Turaco is a subscription-based insurance for the mass market bundled with regular transactions that people are already doing. Turaco works through business partnerships to offer affordable insurance products that add real value to people’s lives. At Turaco we value simplicity, communication and transparency and strive to transform the way insurance works. When it comes to claims, our goal is to pay out, and fast. Since launching in Feb 2019, Turaco has acquired 20,000+ end users. Over the next 24 months, that will grow to 500,000+ end users. We are growing very fast, and we need leaders who can grow with us.
The Call Center Associate will report to the call center team leader/captain. This role is the direct contact between Turaco and its customers. The call center associate will speak with customers over the phone to explain insurance products, benefits, and payment methods to customers. The call center associate will also upsell and cross-sell other products that are useful to the customer.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Engage at least 100 customers daily on phone to upsell or cross-sell turaco products while offering excellent customer service.
- Follow up and close on initial sales contacts.
- Adjust the sales script provided, to better meet the needs and interests of specific individuals within the potential customer list provided.
- Achieve agreed-upon sales targets within the stipulated schedule.
- Explain technical product features and answer potential and existing customer questions about Turaco products.
- Understand and strive to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
- Product Knowledge; Learn and understand all products and partnerships undertaken by Turaco.
- Register new customers into our database and other data entry requests as needed
- Address customer inquiries regarding products and claims submission, amongst others in a timely manner.
- Respond efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions and ensuring that customers feel valued.
- The ideal applicant must hold a College diploma or Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent post-secondary qualification) from an accredited Institution
- Previous telesales experience, in a call center, or retail/service center where you have been selling a product or service to a customer directly is preferred.
- Fluency in English and Swahili is a requirement for this role. The ability to communicate with customers who speak your native language (mother tongue) is an added advantage.
- Able to constantly operate a computer and record data with proficiency
- Exceptional customer service with exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
How To Apply for Turaco Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 20th May 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.