Job Title: House Supervisor – Uganda Communications Commission Jobs 2022
Organization: Uganda Communications Commission (UCC)
Duty Station: Uganda
Reports to: Senior Officer Estates
Uganda Communications Commission (UCC) Profile
The Uganda Communications Commission (UCC) was established to implement the provisions of The UCC Act 2013 Laws of Uganda with a principal goal of developing a modern communications sub-sector and Infrastructure in Uganda, in conformity with the operationalization of the Telecommunications Policy.
Responsible for managing and maintaining designated UCC property to ensure smooth running of facilities, creation of a conducive and safe work environment in line with the UCC policies and procedures.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure UCC House and all other UCC designated property /premises are well maintained, safe, clean and fit for occupation in line with the Occupational Health and Safety Act, UCC policies and other governing legislations.
- Effective contract management; supervise works/services undertaken at UCC House, regional offices, UICT and remote sites relating to garbage collection, fumigation, security, cleaning, building maintenance, plumbing, gardening and firefighting and monitor service delivery to ensure its offered within agreed contract specifications.
- Timely preparation of terms of reference for services and submission of required documents to facilitate procurement process or contract renewal.
- Oversee sub-contractors and casuals working on Commission premises to ensure they comply with UCC policies and procedures.
- Oversee the security arrangement at UCC House and designated properties to ensure Commission assets are secure at all times.
- Conduct periodic risk assessment and implement health & safety and firefighting activities and any other statutory requirements and report on applicable requirements that may impact on the business and property of the Commission.
- Submit status reports on UCC House and other designated properties and maintain an updated database for services and works undertaken.
- Conduct independent inspections on all works and services carried out to verify work was done to agreed specifications before initiating certificates of completion for payment.
- Address staff complaints/issues regarding work environment and liaise with relevant offices for timely solutions.
Minimum Qualifications for Uganda Communications Commission Jobs 2022
- The applicant must hold a Bachelors’ degree in Estates Management, Business Administration, Civil/Electrical Engineering, Quantitative Surveying or related field.
- At least two years of experience in estates management or housekeeping in a similar corporate setting.
- Estates management
- Basic maintenance
- Task Management
- Initiative &Innovation
- Interpersonal skills
- Communications skills
- Team player
- Good organizational skills
- Flexibility to work various shifts including evenings/ public holidays and weekends
How To Apply for Uganda Communications Commission Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 23rd May 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.