Job Title: Talent / Human Resource Manager – EY Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Ernst & Young (EY)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Ernst & Young Profile
EY is a global leader in Assurance, Advisory, Tax and Transaction Advisory Services (TAS). We are 212,000 people based in 728 ofﬁces in 150 countries, organized into 28 Regions and three areas. At EY we are committed to doing our part in building a better working world, The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and conﬁdence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. ln so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
We are seeking an Experienced Hire Recruiter- Assurance. We call our human resources group the Talent Team, and this reflects how important our people are to the success of the EY organization. Working with the Talent Team, you’ll help develop and execute our people strategy, which provides the programs, measures and tools that help our EY member firms’ employees achieve their goals. You might develop and implement strategies for performance management, leadership development, learning, training tools, compensation, recruiting, new joiner orientation, reporting processes or other initiatives.
Working as a valued member of Canada’s Talent Team, the Experienced Hire Recruiter will have the opportunity to deliver a best-in-class candidate experience and identify talent directly for EY. in the market directly. The Recruiter will also play a role as a business partner to external and internal stakeholders and will have the ability to implement best practice strategies to deliver end-to-end recruitment processes across their portfolio.
Roles and Responsibilities:
This is a strategic position that provides Talent Management and support in country in line with EY Talent Priorities and in-country policies and procedures.
- Exceptional EY Experience
- Connect with reputable local universities for career fairs to enhance EY brand
a) Timeous and accurate upload of new hires into Success Factors.
- Ensure accuracy of employee records
- Support staff whenever required
- Ensure compliance with set deadlines
- Support counsellors & partners during the year end process
- Manage PIP process timeously
- Ensure counsellor/counselee relationships allocations are well maintained
Learning & Development
- Ensure all learnings are on success factors prior to staff undertaking
- Ensure compliance with mandatory learnings set deadlines
- Management & support of staff medical scheme, group life & group personal accident cover
- Health/wellness talks
Employee Listening (People Pulse Survey)
- Drive participation by constant reminder to staff to achieve required response rate
- Extract reports and insights for leadership/CFTL discussion
- Ensure staff compliance with leave policy
- Compliance with centre requirements
- Corporate Social Responsibility (EY Ripples)
Drive uptake to comply with country targets
Ideally, you’ll also have
- The ability to work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic team-oriented environment
What we look for
We are looking for candidates who are highly motivated, analytical, logical thinkers and have a very strong attention to detail. Being a strong team player is critical with the ability to adapt to changing requirements or deadlines.
What we offer
At EY, our Total Rewards package supports our commitment to creating a leading people culture – built on high-performance teaming – where everyone can achieve their potential and contribute to building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. It’s one of the many reasons we repeatedly win awards for being a great place to work. Plus, we offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
- Learning opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
How To Apply for EY Uganda Graduate Recruitment 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.