Medhearts Limited Jobs 2022 – No Experience Pharmacy Cashier
Job Title: Pharmacy Cashier – Medhearts Limited Jobs 2022
Organization: Medhearts Limited
Job Location: Kasubi – Kampala, Uganda
Medhearts Limited Profile:
Medhearts Limited is a private company limited by shares with the goal of transforming the healthcare system in Uganda through pharmaceutical and other biomedical services.
The Pharmacy Cashier will support the day to day running of the pharmacy in performing all routine tasks and in managing and coordinating all aspect of the pharmacy in accordance with established policies and procedures.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Receives payment by cash, check, debit cards, vouchers or any other means of payments.
- Issues receipts, refunds, credits and change due to customers.
- Ensures that pricing of items is accurate.
- Maintains clean and orderly checkout areas.
- Establishes or identifies prices of goods or services and tabulates bills using availed systems.
- Keeps track of all cash and credit transactions through accurate records of monetary exchanges, authorization forms, and transaction reconciliations.
- Reconciles 3rd party payment and accounts.
- Supports the process of cross-selling products and introducing new ones.
- Assists customers by answering questions, locating items or referring them to the pharmacist for medication information.
- Diploma/Certificate in accounting and finance or any related discipline.
- Computer knowledge and skills.
- Client satisfaction oriented.
- Excellent communication skills with a courteous and professional attitude.
- Good teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Good oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- High level of planning and organizational skills including efficient and effective time management with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Individuals with experience in pharmacy operations have an added advantage.
How To Apply for Medhearts Limited Jobs 2022
All suitably qualified and interested candidates please send your application package all combined in one pdf document including- in this order; cover letter, an up-to-date CV, motivation letter, academic certificates to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis so positions may be filled much earlier than the deadline.
- Medhearts Limited is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge a recruitment fee or any other fees at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Make sure that your application package is attached as one document.
- Indicate the Job title as the subject line of your email.
- Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Deadline: 22nd May 2022 at 5:00 pm
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.