Pride Microfinance Uganda Jobs 2022 – Fresher Accountant
Job Title: Accountant – Pride Microfinance Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Pride Microfinance Uganda Limited
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Pride Microfinance Uganda Limited Profile:
Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI) (Pride) is the leading Microfinance Deposit Taking Institution in Uganda with 34 networked branches and 10 contact offices countrywide, an equal opportunity employer and regulated by Bank of Uganda under the MDI Act, 2003.
The Accountant will be based at Head Office and will report directly to the Senior Accountant of Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI). He/ she will be responsible for processing staff salaries and benefits, monitor liquidity and providing support in accounting and reporting of Pride’s business transactions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Preparing various accounting records/GL supporting
- Handling petty cash issues both for Head Office and Branch and receive accountability of funds returned by
- Verifying filing and coding all receipts, payments and in-coming vouchers/documents from branches and Head Office as per Chart
- Entering and updating all financial data in the computer with meaningful narration and advising staff on various matters
- Reconciling various general ledger accounts to ascertain accuracy of data in the IT system and genuineness of transactions for the branches
- Participating in the stock taking of assets and maintenance of asset registers
- Introduce at least 5 VSP accounts on a monthly basis
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor from time to time
- The ideal applicant must hold a Bachelors’ Degree in Commerce (Accounting or Finance); BBA (Accounting or Finance); Bachelor’s degree in Accounting & Finance or in a related field majoring in
- 2 Principal passes at A’ Level and Credits passes in Maths and English at O’ Level
- ACCA, CPA – Level
- Professional qualification in ACCA, CPA is an added advantages
- Should have at least two years’ experience in accounts related field
- The ideal candidate should be highly motivated, self driven
- S/He must possess high organizational skill with good interpersonal, communication and accounting skills.
- Should have a track record of integrity, well organized
- He/she should not be more than 35 years of age
How To Apply for Pride Microfinance Uganda Jobs 2022
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 28th May 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.