RxAll Uganda Jobs 2022 – Fresher Territory Sales Agent (Central Territory)
Job Title: Territory Sales Agent (Central Territory) – RxAll Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: RxAll, Inc.
Duty Station: Nansana, Uganda
RxAll, Inc. Profile
RxAll provides digital tech infrastructure to pharmacies (including those in hospitals) – think Square for pharmacies.
RxAll’s tech platform enables hospitals and pharmacies to authenticate medicine quality, digitise their operations end-to-end, and access financing for their purchase invoices.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Will be responsible for selling RxAll loan and software products to phama companies, wholesalers, hospitals, pharmacies, chemists, MOHs, FDAs in the Uganda, Nansana Sales Territory.
Will be responsible for developing, measuring, tracking, reporting the relevant sales metrics and recruiting and working with the fulfilment, digital marketing and customer success teams to achieve sales growth.
Will be responsible for working with customer success officers to ensure that customers are receiving the best experience from using the company products.
- Will be responsible for developing and maintaining strategic relationships with key customer groups at the most senior levels across the assigned sales territory.
- Shall be responsible for planning, executing, measuring, tracking and achieving 800M (million) UGX in monthly Sales Value through signing up pharma companies, wholesalers, hospitals, pharmacies and Chemists.
- Focus will be on getting customer groups to increase their Wallet Size, number of transactions while increasing retention.
- Shall be responsible for acquiring both cash and credit customers.
- Will be responsible for preparing credit risk assessment, credit briefs and credit documentation for credit customers and getting approval for credit disbursement at the credit committee.
- Will be responsible for preventing credit default and for collecting default monies through checks and direct debit mandates.
- Will also work with legal team for debt recovery for debts over 56 days due.
Performance will be assessed on:
- Number of customers signed up monthly
- Number of customer transactions processed monthly
- Size of customer orders monthly
- Ratio of cash to credit customers (preference for cash customers) monthly
- Ratio of orders shipped from our fulfilment centre vs. shipped from seller partners monthly
- % default rate on credit issued monthly
- Total sales achieved vs target monthly
- Number of software installs at wholesalers, hospitals, pharmacies and chemists
- Level of in-store merchandising installed at wholesalers, hospitals, pharmacies and chemists
- Overall level of engagement ideas proferred with growing the business and quality and timeliness of business reporting and planning
- Number of sales presentations at trade association meetings in the assigned territory
- Must have minimum of 1 year expereience as a Pharma Sales Representative in the Uganda pharma industry especially already selling to Pharma Companies, Hospitals, Pharmacies and Chemists and having a wide base of customer contacts in the assigned sales territory
- Candidates who have experience selling pharma or financial products especially credit products as well as software products in the pharma industry are also a strong fit
- Must be resident in Nansana and very familiar with the sales territory.
- Must have existing business relationships in this territory
- Strong technical knowledge of the company products is a must with the capacity to develop proposals and presentations at technical conferences with FDAs, Pharma Companies, Hospitals, Pharmacists and Doctors
- Must have high capacity for creative thinking for new sales activities and initiatives for delivering sales and marketing goals, sales problem-solving and general management of human resources on a 360 degrees basis
- Must be accountable, able to pay attention to details, deliver as per instructions, hard working with the ability to be proactive in planning, executing and reporting on sales goals, initiatives, activities and results using metrics
- Must be creative and able to initiate and lead new business products and operations across new cities and markets in the assigned sales territory
- High intelligence and a strong skill set with PowerPoint, Excel and Data Analytics is a must
- Prior Experience leading sales growth wholly independently and preferably with an Internet company is a significant added advantage especially selling financial products to business owners in the pharma industry
- Strong relationships across all parts of the pharma supply chain is essential.
Required Experience: Minimum of 1 – 3years working experience
Salary: $400 / 1,400,000 UGX
- Incentives/Bonus on sales from 208 million to 800 million UGX / monthly
- 24,500 UGX daily Transport Allowance
- Tablet/Mobile Phone
- Internet Data + Phone Bills
Schedule: Monday – Saturday
How To Apply for RxAll Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.