African Clean Energy Jobs 2022 – Fresher Sales Representative (Soroti)
Job Title: Sales Representative (Soroti) – African Clean Energy Jobs 2022
Organization: ACE Energy Solutions Uganda Limited
Duty Station: Soroti, Uganda
ACE Energy Solutions Uganda Limited Profile
African Clean Energy (ACE) is a B-Corp certified enterprise that produces and distributes the ACE One solar-biomass hybrid energy system. A small-yet-powerful smokeless stove, it will virtually eradicate the catastrophic impact that traditional cooking and heating methods inflict on health, environment, and poverty in developing countries around the world, and provides electricity.
ACE Energy Solutions Uganda Limited needs a diligent and enthusiastic Sales Representative to work closely with the Sales Manager and Sales Supervisor in Soroti. ACE Energy Solutions requires a motivated, ambitious and fast learner, someone who is proactive and flexible in the variety of tasks and functions they will perform.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Execute group and individual sales in Soroti, Uganda; aiming to sell 50 stoves per month as a team.
- Develop and report on prospects and leads generated in the field.
- Help market and create brand awareness of the ACE name in Uganda.
- Accurate and complete filing of Taroworks forms, contract and receipt books, and any other assigned departmental reporting.
- Ensure new customers can use their stoves properly and revisit new customers that need extra assistance.
- Be continuously active in promoting the ACE One, briquettes and ACE Connect app.
- Identify inefficiencies in expenses to reduce overall costs.
- Any other tasks that are requested by the Sales Supervisor, Sales Manager, Regional Manager, Operations Director-EA, Regional Director-EA.
- A diploma in any business-related field.
- Proficiency in English, Luo, Swahili.
- 1-year experience in a highly competitive sales/business-related environment.
- 26-35 years of age.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to develop leads and daily reports
- Passionate about sales and customer service.
- Highly positive, persistent and self-driven.
- Computer literacy (Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Email) is an added advantage.
How To Apply for African Clean Energy Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates can submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 19 June 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.