Nile Breweries Jobs 2022 – Diploma Operator
Job Title: Operator – Nile Breweries Jobs 2022
Organization: Nile Breweries Limited
Duty Station: Jinja, Uganda
Nile Breweries Profile:
Nile Breweries Limited is the leading beverage company in Uganda and a subsidiary of ABInBev, the largest brewing group in the world, providing equal employment opportunities – promoting equality in the company. Our dream is to be the growth engine of AB InBev, creating and sharing superior value.
Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure and maintain a safe and healthy work environment
- Interpret and implement production plan for shift
- Operate manual and automatic machines on line as per standards
- Monitor production processes on shift and correct any negative trends
- Ensure process quality and productivity
- Complete associated tracking and monitoring: complete operator workstation administration and take action as required.
- Complete team room administration as required
- Contribute to self-development
- Embrace and apply VPO Principles and practices
- Manage PIMS & POMS and take corrective action on negative trends
- Use QFR’s (As per triggers)
- Complete 5 WHY’s (As per triggers) with relevant team members
- Contribute towards Abnormality reports as required
- Clean, inspect, tag, lubricate, repair
Qualifications for Nile Breweries Jobs 2022
- Preferably; a degree/ OD in Electrical engineering or a related field
- Minimum of ordinary Diploma in Electrical
- Must be hardworking, honest and self-motivated
- Must be dynamic & a good team player
- Excellent commitment to occupational safety & health, environmental and other implications of the job
- Demonstrate knowledge of pant performance and reliability measures
- Ability to work in shifts
- Ready to live the Dream People Culture platform and the ten principles
- Problem-solving ability
How To Apply for Nile Breweries Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Closing Date: 27 May 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.