Total Uganda Jobs 2022 – Fresher Merchandiser
Job Title: Merchandiser – Total Uganda Jobs 2022
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
TotalEnergies is a broad energy company that produces and markets energies on a global scale: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gases, renewables and electricity. Our 105,000 employees are committed to energy that is ever more affordable, cleaner, more reliable and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, TotalEnergies puts sustainable development in all its dimensions at the heart of its projects and operations to contribute to the well-being of people.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Review and implement the merchandising and operational tools
- HSEQ follow up, training and implementation in the shops
- Achieve a top service score of 95 % for the shops
- Define bonjour layouts, product range and updates planograms as products evolve
- Ensure that all shop staff are trained, incidents and accidents at the shops are immediately reported through the available means and actions taken.
- Implementation of supply contracts with third parties for centralized supply, rebates, competitive pricing, marketing support and ensures contract terms are respected in the different shops.
- Achievement of the global BU sales shop turnovers, margins, and fees (fixed & variable) for respective shops.
- Conduct monthly financial controls to access the shop profitability to avoid loss of WCR & Prepare a projected PnL for all assigned shops (mandatory for young dealer shops, cash dealer shops as per request)
- Use the shop tool to survey and study potential sites on the network with the aim of proposing and creating viable shops. as per BU objective, create new shop concepts within existing network to achieve a penetration rate of 95%.
- Follow up on creation & implementation of shop concepts in newly created/acquired stations within 1 month from commencement of operations.
- Improve shop category profitability, sales, margins, shop merchandising and revenue.
- Recommend by detailed analysis, changes in product ranges / space allocation (space to sell) for the shops’ category
- Optimization of the Shop incomes for both Total Uganda and the Dealers.
- Deployment of new innovative services to the Customers on the stations in order to increase Customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Minimum qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Commerce, Statistics
- At least 2 years’ experience in Sales and Business Development.
- Specific experience in high value retail outlets such as hyper markets will be an added advantage
- Good knowledge of the Network or experience in Supermarkets/Retail outlets or FMCG
- Working knowledge of computer applications like; Excel Spreadsheets, MS Word, Power point
- Basic Knowledge of Accounting.
- Autonomy, Organization (Ability to prioritize work), training skills.
- Analytical skills and ability to see the overall picture.
- Concern for economic performance.
- Very innovative, creative mind & eye for detail
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills
How To Apply for Total Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates can submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.