UGAFODE Jobs 2022 – Fresher ICT Services Desk Officer
Job Title: ICT Services Desk Officer – UGAFODE Jobs 2022
Organization: UGAFODE Microfinance Limited (MDI)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
UGAFODE Microfinance Limited (MDI) Profile
UGAFODE Microfinance Limited (MDI) is a registered financial institution in Uganda and is adherent to the Central Bank’s regulations and guidelines and was founded in 1994 to provide quality microfinance services.
The ICT Services Desk Officer will be responsible for providing single point of contact for all aspects of ICT Services, support and management of issues logged with ICT Service Desk by managing all calls/emails at 1st Level and escalation as per ICT Services standards and compliance perspectives.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Single Point of Contact (SPOC): Provides the single point of entry for handling ICT customer requests, queries through calls/emails. Categorizes, prioritizes and reassigns requests on the issues tracker; provides first level support and feedback to ensure efficient running of the User administration processes in the bank .
- Incident coordination: Ensures incidents logging, manages progress and ensures availability of all diagnostic information. Handles stakeholder feedback in event of a systems high priority incident and coordinates resolutions by ICT Support staff/vendors per SLAs as well as coordination of ICT system issues escalations.
- Request fulfilment: Responds to and manages user service requests i.e. access requests, change requests and ensure the proper requests management process is followed through.
- System Monitoring: Monitors ICT systems uptime and performance through monitoring tools, alerts, dashboards and monitoring screens, maintains accurate log entries of requests with fault details, contact information, resolution details, and follows up information, and advises user of action taken.
- ICT reporting: Prepares all relevant Service performance reports, daily, weekly and monthly status reports on ICT service levels for management’s attention.
- Ensure Compliance: Operating in total adherence to all ICT operational process requirements regarding ICT desk services within; Risk, Ethical and Audit Compliance.
- Business Continuity: Implementing backup and recovery plans and procedures based on industry best practices, managing the security and disaster recovery aspects of a database through planning for backup & recovery of database information, Maintaining archived data as well as restoration of such databases.
Minimum Qualifications for UGAFODE Jobs 2022
- The ideal candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, ICT, Engineering or other numerical biased field, Certification in ITIL or any other ICT certification is added advantage.
- One year of technical experience supporting ICT Service desk in medium to large organiza tions (preferably in financial institutions).
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve simple network problems, install and operate Operating systems and maintain ICT documentation.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly and persuasively, interpret documents, understand procedures, write reports and correspondence; speak clearly to third parties and employees.
How To Apply for UGAFODE Jobs 2022
If you believe you meet the requirements as stated, submit an application letter together with an up-to-date CV to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Save the Documents as Your Full Name & indicate the job title you are applying for in the Email Subject Line. Your applications should be addressed to the Head of Human Resources
Deadline: 27th May 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.