UBA Uganda Jobs 2022 – Team Member (Digital Banking Support)
Job Title: Team Member (Digital Banking Support) – UBA Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: United Bank for Africa (UBA)
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Team Lead, Digital Banking Support
United Bank for Africa (UBA) Profile:
United Bank for Africa (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in twenty (20) countries and three (3) global financial centers: London, Paris and New York. UBA has evolved into a Pan-African, provider of banking and related financial services through diverse channels globally. United Bank for Africa Uganda represents UBA’s pioneer country activities in the East and Southern African sub-region. With a growing network of branches and ATMs across the country, the bank continues to expand the retail and commercial playing field in Uganda by delivering unique financial products and solutions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Carry out daily reconciliation of general ledger accounts in line with the Bank reconciliation guidelines.
- Monitor digital channels uptime as per Service Level Agreement.
- Carry out settlements of digital product transactions in line with the Service Level Agreement.
- Carry out Point of Sale setup& configuration and timely onboarding of customers on digital channels.
- Provide digital support and resolutions to the Branch network and customers by ensuring timely resolution of complaints/queries.
- The ideal applicant must hold a university degree in Statistics, Business Administrations or any other related business from a reputable University.
- Three to five years’ experience in banking operations with good understanding of data analytics tools.
How To Apply for UBA Uganda Jobs 2022
All suitably qualified and interested candidates please send your CV, application letter and copies of academic certificates to email@example.com addressed to;
Head Human Capital Management
United Bank for Africa,
Plot 2, Jinja Road,
P.O Box 7396,
Deadline: Wednesday 25th May 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.