Sama Uganda Jobs 2022 – Fresher Administrative Coordinator
Job Title: Administrative Coordinator – Sama Uganda Jobs 2022
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Sama is the leading training data provider for Fortune 2000 companies such as Google, Walmart, Ford, Microsoft, and Marriott. We help these organizations get their machine learning models to production more quickly by providing accurate annotation and validation for their datasets.
80% of AI project time is spent on aggregating, cleaning, and labeling data for machine learning models Sama drives the very important task of data annotation from companies building state-of-the-art AI.
Sama offers the highest quality SLAs in the industry, along with cutting-edge ML-assisted annotation tools, QA processes, and security and compliance standards.
Sama has a social mission driven by the belief that “talent is equally distributed but opportunity is not.” As a certified B corp, Sama supports an ethical supply chain, and our impact was validated by MIT with a randomized control study.
Sama has provided worker training programs to increase economic opportunity for more than 13,000 people from underserved communities. By connecting our customers with amazing talent in East Africa, we’ve impacted more than 59,000 workers and their dependents.
- Featured in Forbes: How Ethical Is Your AI?
- Sama Honored on Inc. Magazine’s Annual List of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies — the Inc. 5000
In preparation for Samasource’s next phase of growth, we are searching for a seasoned Administrative Coordinator. This role will assist in the day to day running of the administration department. Receives instruction and guidance on new assignments with minimal amount of supervision in day to day work. You will serve as a key partner to the Senior Manager ,People Operations and Administration and reporting directly to this role.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure all administrative services are running smoothly and escalate problem areas on time.
- Ensure scheduling of staff transport is done in a timely and precise manner.
- Assist with planning and booking of transport and accommodation for staff travel both local and international.
- Receive communication from external parties and ensure it gets directed to the relative department and where required provide feedback.
- Ensure reconciliation of meal deductions is done on time and any errors are rectified before payroll closing.
- Handle all Vendor management related issues.
- Manage the facility maintenance schedule and handle maintenance escalations by ensuring appropriate vendors are notified on time, the issue gets resolved and payments are made on time.
- Verify all admin related vendor invoices and deliveries and liaise with finance for payment.
- Facilitate planning of logistics for all company events including sitting on planning committees where required.
- Work closely with all other departments to ensure facilities are meeting requirements and ensure that the admin department provides a clean, safe and friendly working environment to all staff at all times.
- Work with the IT department to create and manage a meeting room scheduler including managing access to restricted areas.
- Create and provide periodic and ad hoc reports.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Experience with MS Office applications with strong proficiency in MS Word and MS Excel
- Solid knowledge of office procedures.
- Minimum of 1 years’ practical experience in a reputable organization.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize work requests and deliver on time with minimal errors
- Flexible to work various shifts
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
How To Apply for Sama Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Closing Date: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.