Total Uganda Jobs 2022 – Fresher Laboratory Officer
Job Title: Laboratory Officer – Total Uganda Jobs 2022
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
TotalEnergies is a broad energy company that produces and markets energies on a global scale: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gases, renewables and electricity. Our 105,000 employees are committed to energy that is ever more affordable, cleaner, more reliable and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, TotalEnergies puts sustainable development in all its dimensions at the heart of its projects and operations to contribute to the well-being of people.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Carry out product quality tests on main product samples from each truck received in the depot and all the storage tanks in services.
- Manage and maintain good stock of consumable items, reagents, and chemicals in the laboratory.
- Perform main product test, report, analyze and make recommendations on all contaminated products received/ returned to the depot.
- Perform and maintain records on internal calibrations for laboratory equipment in line with the procedures.
- Test and report the results of main products received from customer sites.
- Consistently achieve agreed business plan KPI’s measured on monthly basis.
- Manage stocks of tested samples and ensure that they go through the validation process.
- Prepare and submit daily, weekly, and monthly laboratory reports in a timely manner.
- Monitor and oversee the adequate maintenances of laboratory equipment.
- Perform periodic sampling and testing of service stations and consignment sites.
- Ensure good laboratory practices.
- Ensure that all relevant quality control documents are updated and filled in the laboratory.
- Any other duties relating to the role as assigned by management.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in chemistry, chemical process engineering, industrial chemistry, or an equivalent qualification from a reputable university
- At least 1 year proven working experience in a laboratory
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Must be able to demonstrate unquestionable integrity in every aspect of work
- Ability to interpret and analyze data, compile results, and prepare reports using various computer systems
- Experience in the production plant or laboratory setting
- Good Inter-personal and communication skills.
- Working knowledge of petroleum industry operations is an added advantage
- Flexible, quick to adapt and Self-motivated
How To Apply for Total Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates can submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.