MJAP Uganda Jobs 2022 – 3 Fresher Locum Data Officers
Job Title: 3 Locum Data Officers – MJAP Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Makerere University Joint AIDS Program (MJAP)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: M & E Officer
Makerere University Joint AIDS Program (MJAP) Profile:
Makerere University Joint AIDS Program (MJAP) was established in 2004 and is registered as a privatenot-for profit Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) of Makerere University. MJAP’s mission is to build partnerships and strengthen health systems to optimally respond to HIV/AIDS, TB, Non-communicable diseases (NCDs) and other diseases of public health importance in Africa.
The Locum Data Officer will determine the suitable database analysis software; enter data that is used to generate weekly, monthly and quarterly reports for MJAP activities in accordance with MOH guidelines and procedures.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Receive and review raw data on the different program activities on a daily basis
- Enter data into the appropriate program databases on daily basis according to the approved format
- Create data cleaning queries to free data from any anomalies according to the data analysis procedures
- Back up data and add password to the different databases used for data entry on a daily basis in line with the data security procedures
- Carry out simple analysis on MJAP activities and document brief reports on weekly and monthly basis to inform the development of quarterly reports for the various stakeholders
- Devise and implement a mechanism for safeguarding computer hardware and other accessories assigned to Data Officers
- Offer on-going support to the data collectors in proper data collection and documentation procedures.
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Economics and any Computer related field.
- Specialized training in data management, analysis and interpretation is an added advantage
- At least two years of working experience in data management
- Good interpersonal skills, communication skills and organizational skills.
- Good computer skills and knowledge of common Statistical analysis and database management packages Ms Access, Ms Excel, STATA, SPSS, EPiDATA
- Comprehensive knowledge of computer data input equipment and error resolution in data entry
- High level of confidentiality, accuracy and team work
How To Apply for MJAP Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and qualified candidates should apply via the email below and submit their cover letters, a detailed curriculum vita and copies of relevant academic documents to: email@example.com addressed to; The Human Resource Manager, Makerere University Joint AIDS Program (MJAP).
The Application letter, CV and certificates be attached as one document; and should not exceed 5 MB.
NB: MJAP is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge a recruitment fee or any other fees at any stage of the recruitment process. MJAP is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We value and seek diversity in our workforce
Closing Date: 30th May 2022 at 5:00 pm
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.