Job Title: Office Assistant (Front Desk) – NEMA Jobs 2022
Organization: National Environment Management Authority (NEMA)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Job Ref: NEMA/ADV/EXT/21/2022
Reports to: Front Desk Assistant
National Environment Management Authority (NEMA) Profile:
The National Environment Management Authority (hereinafter called “NEMA”) was established under the National Environment Act, Cap.153 in May 1995 (hereinafter called the “Act”). This has now been repealed by the National Environment Act No.5 of 2019 and mandated “as the principal agency in Uganda for regulating, supervising and coordinating all activities relating to the environment in Uganda.
The Office Assistant (Front Desk) will support the front desk functions of the Authority.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Answer calls from NEMA visitors;
- Make official calls;
- Scrutinize incoming and outgoing mails;
- Direct visitors to the people and offices they desire to see or go to;
- Handle the switchboard and ensure usage print outs are generated and circulated;
- Handling suggestions from NEMA visitors and forwarding them to Management; and
- Perform any other duties as they may be assigned;
- A minimum of Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE).
- At least three years of relevant work experience in Secretarial and front desk management.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Computer literacy.
How To Apply for NEMA Jobs 2022
All potential candidates should download the application form, Click Here, fill the form, attaching requisite academic transcripts and certificates in one pdf file named @Position-Name of Applicant”.
NB: Applicants who will not have heard from us by 15th June 2022 should consider their applications unsuccessful.
Deadline: 1st June 2022 by 5:00 pm
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.