Save the Children Uganda Jobs 2022 – Fresher Learning and Documentation Officer
Job Title: Learning and Documentation Officer – Save the Children Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Save the Children
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Save the Children Profile:
Save the Children International is an international relief organization that was established in the United Kingdom in 1919 to improve the lives of children through better education, health care, and economic opportunities, as well as providing emergency aid in natural disasters, war, and other conflicts.
The Job holder will provide editorial, creative and operational support to the Nurturing Care project in West Nile region Uganda. S/he will work with the project team to document case studies, and human-interest stories by engaging with various project participants across the operational districts in West Nile region.
She/he will play a key role in ensuring our communications are both influential and informative for the full range of our stakeholders. The Officer will support the advocacy initiatives in the project’s districts of operation.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Knowledge management and learning
- Ensuring project branding, visibility and supporting project communications
- Financial management and donor compliance
- Child Safeguarding
Minimum Qualifications for Save the Children Uganda Jobs 2022:
- The ideal applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Mass Communication or related field. Post Graduate training in Journalism, Media Studies, International Communication, Monitoring and evaluation or any relevant field is an added advantage.
- At least two years’ experience in a media house or related position in an NGO world for both Humanitarian or development settings and additional role in Monitoring and evaluation.
- Strong writing, editorial and graphic skills.
- Highly developed cultural awareness and ability to work well in an environment with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Ability to intervene with crisis management or troubleshooting as necessary.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills including influencing, negotiation and coaching.
- Excellent time management and planning capacity.
- Excellent planning, coordination and reporting skills, with the ability to organize a substantial workload comprised of complex, diverse tasks and responsibilities.
- Computer literacy and excellent documentation skills are a must.
- Availability and willingness to work extra hours during times of humanitarian responses.
- Able to drive a motorbike safely, with a valid riding license.
- Thorough understanding of Save the Children working principles and approaches of Child Participation, Child Rights Programming, Partnership, Child Safeguarding, Zero Tolerance, Monitoring and Evaluation, Programme Integration etc.
How To Apply for Save the Children Uganda Jobs 2022
All candidates who wish to join Save the Children should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 3rd June 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.