Job Title: 40 Network Data Collectors – UEDCL Jobs 2022
Organization: Uganda Electricity Distribution Company Limited (UEDCL)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Senior GIS Officer
Uganda Electricity Distribution Company Limited (UEDCL) Profile:
The Uganda Electricity Distribution Company Limited (UEDCL) is a limited liability company incorporated in Uganda under the Companies Act. UEDCL owns the 33KV and below voltage electricity distribution network and all the operational assets associated with the business currently leased to Umeme Ltd. UEDCL monitors Umeme Ltd’s investment, distributes power in eight (8) territories covering over 60 Districts operates the pole plant at Lugogo, and executes some of the rural electriﬁcation schemes on behalf of the Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources.
To capture data on the current status of the Electricity distribution Network.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Identify & capture Geospatial Data on changes on the Electricity Distribution Network GIS update (New Connections, Line Diversions, Injections, New Lines, Extensions and Line Refurbishments) and other necessary distribution infrastructure.
- To manage and Report on the Inspection of 33KV, 11KV and low voltage Networks.
- Identify and Report on high-risk hazards on the Networks
- Evaluate loading of lines and transformers.
- Provide basic recommendations and necessary corrective actions, based on findings on the ground.
- A good understanding of the Electricity distribution network Infrastructure.
- Experience in Field Mobile GIS data capture using handhelds based on Esri ArcPad and Specialized Android accompanying workflows.
- Readiness to be deployed to any part of the country.
- Holder of a Diploma in Electrical engineering as a minimum
- Between ages on 25 and 35 years old
- Experience of 3 years in electric distribution network data capture, maintenance and operations
How To Apply for UEDCL Jobs 2022
All candidates for the UEDCL are encouraged to apply online at the link below.
Application Information: Only Applications received online will be considered. To apply; upload your CV (Clearly indicating 3 referees with contacts), Cover letter and all copies of Academic and other support documents. Put the Job title on the subject Line.
Address your application to: The Head Human Resource & Administration, UEDCL Tower, Plot 37 Nakasero Road, Kampala.
NB: Each document that is to be uploaded should not exceed file size of 1MB.
Closing Date: 10th June 2022 at 5:00 pm
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.