NITA Uganda Jobs 2022 – Monitoring & Evaluation Analyst
Job Title: Monitoring & Evaluation Analyst – NITA Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: National Information Technology Authority
Duty Station: Uganda
Directorate: Planning, Research and Development
Department: Planning, Strategy and Performance
Reports to: Manager, Planning, Strategy and Performance
Salary Grade: N5
National Information Technology Authority Profile:
The National Information Technology Authority-Uganda (NITA-U) is an autonomous statutory body established under the NITA-U Act 2009, to coordinate and regulate Information Technology services in Uganda. NITA-U is under the general supervision of the Ministry of ICT and National Guidance.
To facilitate the implementation of the NITA-U M&E Plan and the establishment of a corresponding M&E system.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Identify priority Monitoring and Evaluation requirements in line with planned and on-going Projects, Initiatives, Policies, Strategies, Plans and Undertakings in liaison with the different Directorates and Project Managers;
- Develop an Organizational Monitoring and Evaluation Calendar to provide a tentative schedule of major M&E activities, including results tracking tools established to enable effective and efficient M&E activities;
- Participate in the development of SMART output, outcome and impact indicators for measurement of business activity performance;
- Analysis of the specific data requirements and reliable sources for NITA-U output, outcome and impact indicators;
- Develop M & E tools and Systems to facilitate M & E activities
- Undertake M & E activities in line with the M & E Calendar and report findings
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- A Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Planning Monitoring and Evaluation and Statistics or their equivalent;
- A Master’s Degree in Economic Policy and Development Planning, Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation, Statistics, or a closely related field is an added advantage;
- Certification in Planning/ Strategic Planning such as Balanced Scorecard, AICP, and Certified Planner, Monitoring and Evaluation is an added advantage;
- Formal certifications/ qualifications in Computer Science/ Information Technology is an added advantage.
- A Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in Monitoring and Evaluation in a reputable Public or Private Organization;
- Analytical skills and competencies
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Documentation and report writing
How To Apply for NITA Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Closing Date: 13th June 2022 by 5:00 pm
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.