Mildmay Uganda Jobs 2022 – Administrative Officer
Job Title: Administrative Officer – Mildmay Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Mildmay Uganda
Duty Station: Wakiso, Uganda
Mildmay Uganda Profile:
Mildmay Uganda is an indigenous Christian NGO that offers General and HIV/AIDS medical services also providing technical support for Ministry of Health Systems to scale up comprehensive HIV/AIDS Services.
The position holder will provide professional administrative support to the office of the Principal and Academic Registrar for effective and efficient service delivery. He/she will support in planning, management and coordination of day-to-day operational activities including but not limited to; organising meetings, records management and handling of internal and external correspondences.
- Bachelors Degree in Office Management/Administration/Humanities, Secretarial or any other related qualification
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Administration or similar role; in a busy organisation preferably with an institution of higher learning.
- Good command of the English Language
- Good coordination skills
- Experience in records/office management and administration
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of MS Office packages necessary for the Job performance
How To Apply for Mildmay Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 14th June 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.