East African Packaging Solutions Jobs – 3 Fresher Quality Control Supervisors
Job Title: 3 Quality Control Supervisors – East African Packaging Solutions Jobs
Organization: East African Packaging Solutions (EAPS)
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
East African Packaging Solutions (EAPS) Profile:
East African Packaging Solutions Limited is part of the Madhvani Group of Companies situated at the new Nile Bridge Njeru Municipality and the leading Manufacturer of corrugated carton boxes.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Notifying any non-conformity arising during the process and establish an appropriate corrective action
- Assisting the Quality Assurance Manager in notifying any deviations in product quality and seek corrective actions promptly
- Working closely with Machine operators to ensure compliance of in-process product to customer specification
- Maintaining accurate quality records for all the Jobs under production.
- Submit periodic records to the Quality Assurance Manager for Verification.
- Sensitize workers on the Good Manufacturing Practices within the plant
- Ensure that the right raw materials are provided for a particular job/process.
- Maintaining same product identification up to the entire product realization
- Record and attach the labels for Semi-finished Finished goods transfer upon completion of every Job
- Carry out periodic sampling on in-process products and perform necessary quality tests for every job.
- Implementing the OMS ISO 9001:2015 requirements in production
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned to you by management from time to time
- The ideal applicant should be holding a diploma or degree in industrial chemistry or any science discipline from a recognised university
- An ideal candidate should have at least 1 to 2 years experience in a similar working field of an Industrial Setting
- Attractive salary package will be negotiated with the successful applicant
How To Apply for East African Packaging Solutions Jobs
Applications with Photostat copies of academic certificates and CV indicating full-time phone contacts and also addresses of the two referees should be sent to both Email addresses
The Human Resource Manager Plot 3 Njeru Municipality next to the New Nile Bridge Jinja E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Deadline: 30th June 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.