SeaOwl Energy Uganda Jobs 2022 – Fresher HR Assistant
Job Title: HR Assistant – SeaOwl Energy Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: SeaOwl Energy Services
Duty Station: Uganda
SeaOwl Energy Services Profile:
SeaOwl manages the complete recruitment cycle from sourcing, recruitment, mobilization and personnel planning for energy customers. It is specialized in highly-skilled profiles and the underlying activity of designees / staff mainly covers drilling and off-shore oil rig management. It also provides scalable, integrated operations & maintenance resources and services covering the lifecycle of energy assets, as well as tele-operated surveillance and maintenance services.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Update the HR reporting tools (weekly report, dash board, organization chart, etc)
- Review work done by others to check for correct spelling and grammar, ensure that company format policies are followed, and recommend revisions.
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals within the department.
- Complete forms in accordance with company procedures and policies.
- Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material.
- Follow-up and update department’s vacation planning
- Arrange conferences, meetings, and travel reservations for department personnel.
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, tak messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals within the department.
- Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports
- Greet visitors and callers, handle their inquiries, and direct them to the appropriate persons.
- Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies. Make copies of correspondence and other printed material.
- Maintain scheduling, take appointments and update event calendars for Human Resources Manager
- Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail and other material, and prepare answers to routine letters.
- Order and dispense supplies through petty cash for office consumables. Keep records of collections and disbursements.
To ensure the organization and smooth running of the department’s activities. Provide support and assistance to the Human Resources and Administration Director.
- The ideal applicant must hold a University education with at least 2 years of relevant experience
- English (fluent written & spoken), French (is a plus)
- Good organization skills
- Excellent computer skills
How To Apply for SeaOwl Energy Uganda Jobs 2022
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send a detailed CV ONLY by email to:
Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject of your email should be the position you are applying for
Closing Date: 21st June 2022 by 5:00 pm
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.