Jeeva Consult International Jobs 2022 – Fresher Field Research Assistants (Acholi Sub region Region)
Job Title: Field Research Assistants (Acholi Sub region Region) – Jeeva Consult International Jobs 2022
Organization: Jeeva Consult International
Duty Station: Central Region, Uganda
Reports to: Field Officer / Field Manager
Jeeva Consult International Profile
Jeeva Consult International is a private consultancy firm that was incorporated in Uganda in 2009. The firm is multidisciplinary/multi -sectoral in nature with superior expertise and advantage that delivers high quality outputs, in time, and within available budget. We work with a wide range of clients who include; INGOs, NGOs, Small Medium and Multi-lateral businesses, Educational Institutions, Financial Institutions, Donors, Policy Makers as well as Government Departments.
The FRAs will support Jeeva Consult International Ltd working under the supervision of the Field Department to directly collect required data /information from selected participants /respondents in the target communities while strictly adhering to the Standard Field Operating Procedures (SFOP).
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Attend (in person) training and orientation exercises in preparation for field data collection exercises
- Following the approved study protocols screen and enroll the target project participants /respondents to be included in the sample.
- Conduct planned interviews and focus group discussions as per the data collection plan
- Work with the team supervisors and other field staff to deliver on all tasks during an assigned field data collection exercises.
- Ensure the submission of field work materials, equipment’s and materials. Data collected in all forms must be submitted as required in the approved format
- Deliver in/on time all data and information collected as and when required
- Perform any other such field related tasks and roles as maybe assigned by the Field Officer / Field Manager
- Should possess at least as a minimum, a Diploma level of education obtained from a recognized University /institution in any relevant field preferably Social Sciences, Psychology, Social Work and Social Administration, Business Administration, Development Studies, Economics, Public Administration, etc.
- A University Degree will be an added advantage as obtained from a recognised University of Institution of Higher Learning
- Any relevant Certificates in research methods, statistics, monitoring and evaluation, will also be an added advantage
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and a fluency in speaking Acholi or at least one of the most common (local) languages. All the languages spoken and their proficiency should clearly be stated in the application letter and CV.
- For Degree holders, no minimum experience is required BUT should demonstrate experience in conducting research both qualitative and quantitative. You may demonstrate having conducted research as a partial fulfilment of the degree award
- A minimum of One (1) year of relevant experience for Diploma holders in any position and having previously conducted research during the academic year.
- Should demonstrate having conducting or participated in data collection for atleast two (2) studies/researches in any field
- Knowledge / experience and solid understanding of using qualitative and quantitative methods of data collection.
- Experience as a MUST in using electronic data collection platforms such as Open Data Kit, KoboCollect, Survey CTO, Survey-To-Go among others.
- Demonstrable experience in conducting interviews with children (5-18 years), youth, adolescents and adults.
- Experience in conducting interviews with special interest groups like persons with disabilities, women/girls, child mothers, teenagers, etc., should also be clearly indicated as it will have an added advantage
- Should be a resident as a MUST in one of the listed districts. District of origin and current place of residence MUST be clearly stated on the application letter and in the CV.
- Flexibility and time conscious with ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Should be able to start work immediately and have the ability to avail self on short notice.
- Demonstrable report writing skills are desired.
- Strong communication skills.
- Applicants should not be aged above 25 years.
Female Candidates are highly encouraged to apply and will have an added advantage.
How To Apply for Jeeva Consult International Jobs 2022
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should submit their Applications (Cover letter) and detailed CV with clearly stated two referees.
All items that are marked as MUST should be clearly indicated.
All Applications MUST be submitted as PDF file ONLY and as a single file and as an ATTACHMENT.
DO NOT submit documents individually as your application will not be considered.
Indicate in the subject line of the email; “APPLICATION FOR FRA POSITION – ACHOLI SUBREGION”.
All applications should be addressed to the HRO, Jeeva Consult International Ltd and sent electronically by email (only) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted due to the large volumes of applications we receive. Kindly be advised that hard copy applications will not be accepted.
Note: Duly note that Jeeva Consult International Ltd does not require applicants to pay any money at whatever stage of the recruitment and selection process and have not retained any Agent in connection with recruitment. Jeeva Consult is an equal opportunity employer. No phone calls are allowed. The company has ZERO TOLERANCE to any form or bribe and if found guilty will result in automatic disqualification from the recruitment process.
Deadline: Friday 24th June 2022 at 5:00 pm
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.