Job Title: Field Coordinator – Medical Teams International Jobs 2022
Organization: Medical Teams International
Medical Teams International Profile:
Medical Teams International is a faith-based not for profit health relief and development organization with a Calling “Daring to love like Jesus, we boldly break barriers to health and restore wholeness in a hurting world.” MTI-UG has operations in West Nile and South western Uganda. We provide Comprehensive Primary Health Care, Reproductive Health, HIV/AIDS and Nutrition.
Responsible for supporting In-Charges to ensure smooth implementation of programs and activities in all regional Health Facilities including support for all administrative procedures. Liaise with internal and external partners to ensure coordination of MTI activities. Ensures staff and programs adhere to MTI and donor policies and procedures.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Supervise In-Charges in the areas of administration and staff management to ensure that activities and staff adhere to MTI and donor policies and procedures
- Assure resources are in place for operations to function smoothly, including but not limited to registers, medical forms, small machines, etc.
- Review duty rosters and conduct spot checks on staff attendance
- Coordinate cooperation between Health Facilities, including the transfer of staff and resources
- Check the CME book and assure that trainings are regularly conducted
- Support In-Charges in handling disciplinary issues as needed
- Support weekly departmental meetings and monthly general staff meeting in the Health Facilities
- Organise and document quarterly HUMC meetings, integrated community meetings and community dialogues in collaboration with the Public Health Officer
- Represent MTI during coordination meetings including sector working group, interagency, security, camp management, etc.
- Liaise with all relevant stakeholders regarding security management and inform the PM accordingly
- Compile monthly report on activities conducted
- Other duties as assigned
- The ideal applicant must hold a Bachelors Degree in Social Sciences, Management or related field is required
- Postgraduate training in Public Administration and Management or Monitoring & Evaluation is an added advantage
- At least three years of field experience in a humanitarian organization is required
- Experience with an international NGO or UN agency is required
- Knowledge of humanitarian operations and project cycle management
- Sound knowledge of MTI’s HR and procurement policies and procedures
- Basic knowledge of donor activity requirements and reporting
- Skilled in project cycle management and coordinating logistics
- Skilled in capacity building and mobilizing staff to achieve a common goal
- Skilled in relationship building with the ability to liaise with multiple partner agencies
- Keen interest to mentor others
- Ability to travel to health facilities frequently and at times upon short notice
- Ability to exercise considerable initiative to plan, organize and follow through to meet deadlines
- Committed to high ethical standards
- Ability to support MTI Calling and adhere to the MTI Code of Conduct
How To Apply for Medical Teams International Jobs 2022
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should apply online at the link below
Deadline: 21st June 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.