Job Title: Branch Manager – ABSA Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: ABSA Bank Limited
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
ABSA Bank Limited Profile:
Absa Group Limited (formerly Barclays Bank UK) is a diversified standalone African financial services group, delivering an integrated set of products and services across personal and business banking, corporate and investment banking, wealth, investment management and insurance. Absa Group Limited is listed on the JSE and is one of Africa’s largest diversified financial services groups with a presence in 12 countries across the continent and around 41 000 employees.
To plan, manage and monitor the implementation of branch activities and processes in order to deliver on approved operational plans in an effective and efficient manner. Selecting this role has a compensation & benefit impact . Please contact Reward for details.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Business Planning, Business Performance Monitoring & Revenue Generation: Contribute to operational planning at a branch or service centre. Implement and deliver approved operational plans.
- Performance management: Supervise the execution of the commercial, sales and service agenda for the branch (as part of a broader area); & Owning and delivering on all performance targets for the allocated branch (end to end accountability across scorecard
- Customer Experience and Service: : Proactively manage and build relationships to enhance the Absa Brand in the area as well as
- Managing cost & efficiencies: Apply effective & balanced cost management practices that ensures sales & service
standards are within benchmark & aligned to best practice
- National Certificate: Accounting (Required)
How To Apply for ABSA Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.