Job Title: Human Resources Expert – Reapers Co-operative Society Jobs 2022
Organization: Reapers Co-operative Society Ltd
Location: Kampala, Uganda
Reapers Co-operative Society Ltd Profile:
Reapers Cooperative Savings & Credit Society (SACCO) was started in 2005 as a project of the Young Workers/Professionals, this was later made open to the entire Church of Makerere Fullgospel Church and the nation.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Review existing organization structure and job descriptions in line with the 2021/2025 corporate strategy, align and offer a new organization structure considering all technologies in existence and those technologies in the roll-out process
- Develop unique job descriptions in line with 1.Above
- Develop KPIs for each position on the structure or as the consultant may advise and as management approves.
- Survey and advise on the posts and matching salary structure for the proposed organization structure or arising advisory, benchmarking similar organizations by legal and operational status, vision, and business strength or better.
- Advise management on the best approach for implementation of the new changes in line with the organization’s development plans and any advice arising
- Deliver a comprehensive report on the HR plan in line with the organization’s growth plan and market trends.
- The individual consultant should exhibit the relevant working experience of no less than five years with similar organizations.
- Reapers reserves the right to contact the employers or clients.
- The critical deliverables for this assignment are a reviewed organization structure with matching job descriptions, key performance indicators per post, salary structure, and an HR plan based on industry benchmarks, and aligned with Reapers 2021/2025 strategy.
- The consultant should have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in the related field.
- The consultant should list at least five similar experiences matched with contact references per experience.
How To Apply for Reapers Co-operative Society Jobs 2022
All suitably qualified and Interested applicants should submit their expression of interest to the CEO with an up-to-date resume and supporting evidence to deduce fit for the task inference. The EOI should be labeled by subject line: HR review of Reapers Cooperative Society Ltd and submitted via firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Appointment to this position is Subject to funding confirmation.
Deadline: 9th July 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.