MTN Uganda Jobs 2022 – Fresher Coordinator (Brand)
Job Title: Coordinator (Brand) – MTN Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: MTN Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reporting to: Manager (Brand)
MTN Uganda Profile:
MTN-Uganda is the leading telecommunications Company in Uganda, providing payphone, fixed lines, fax/data, internet and mobile services.
To support the Brand and Communication function as regards Go-To-Market delivery support, invoice tracking and media management that includes buying, execution, monitoring of the MTN brand media through the advertising agency and ensure that all planned media activity is duly implemented. The incumbent coordinates all planned advertising between agency and MTN. The Brand Assistant also takes updates and report on budget tracking of all the department’s expenditure. With the guidance of the Advertising Manager, ensures that MTN obtains value for money in its media buying. Also acts as the liaison officer between agency and client. They in turn ensure that correct and timely billing takes place.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support the Advertising Manager in implementing agreed short, medium and long term brand & communication objectives.
- Support the internal design team to execute on assigned briefs
- Manage and monitor the roll-out of the MTN media strategy
- Through the agency, manage the brands media assets including but not limited to radio, print, TV and outdoor
- Together with the media section at the agency, develop media plans that meet MTN’s business and brand communication objectives as defined from time to time.
- Co-ordinate the day-to-day media planning and buying function and to ensure that media needs from various units are integrated.
- Liaise with various MTN internal units with the intention to support and advise MTN in regard to media strategy and utilization
- Define media needs through channel prioritization by target segment so as to achieve optimal reach and frequency
- Assist the Adverising Manger to schedule media engagements like interviews and deliver briefings media houses to either inform or broadcast.
- Advise on advertising effectiveness and or relevance of media properties (radio, television, outdoor) properties acquired by MTN.
- Ensuring achievement of set media targets.
- Budget tracking and information Management
- Coordinate the development, approval, implementation and reporting of all department expenditure that supports the general marketing effort of the brand.
- Prepare and submit expenditure reports to the Advertising and Brand Manager.
- Maintain prudent information and documentation processes.
- Coordinate work delivered by third party Suppliers
- Brief the agency for all media assignments
- Track and report performance against set media objectives.
- Co-ordinate the resolution of supplier complaints/problems including payment queries.
- Build and maintain healthy business relationships with media houses and suppliers.
- Work hand in hand with other Divisions to share and incorporate feedback of planned media activities with the commercial team and other relevant stakeholders
- Liaise with the finance department in respect to budgeting and budgetary control
- Regularly seek information on competitor activity both internally and externally with suggestions on corrective response.
- Degree qualification with training in either a communications or business management field.
- Specific marketing training is an added advantage
- Understanding and ability to intepret research market research
- 2 years marketing and advertising management experience in an advertising, telecommunications or FMCG environment. Media management experience is of added advantage
- Previous experience in brand marketing especially with a monolithic brand
- Experience in media planning, buying and management
- Knowledge of MTN products and services
- Media planning and brand management
- Financial management of non-financial managers
- Insights of the local market landscape
- Project Management
- Good writing skills
- Computer literate in MS packages especially xls. and ppt.
- Ability to prepare and deliver strong presentations
- Self-motivated and extremely organized
- Creative mind and observant in terms of detail orientation
- Can take initiative
- Should be a team player
- Ability to work independently and yet be able to communicate effectively
- Ability to meet deadlines and should be able to work outside normal working hours when deemed necessary.
How To Apply for MTN Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Closing Date: 24th June 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.