Total Uganda Jobs 2022 – Fresher Projects and Maintenance Engineer
Job Title: Projects and Maintenance Engineer – Total Uganda Jobs 2022
Duty Station: Uganda
TotalEnergies is a broad energy company that produces and markets energies on a global scale: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gases, renewables and electricity. Our 105,000 employees are committed to energy that is ever more affordable, cleaner, more reliable and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, TotalEnergies puts sustainable development in all its dimensions at the heart of its projects and operations to contribute to the well-being of people.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Prepare design details of projects and scopes of works while ensuring compliance to company and local regulations.
- Participate in the tender processes by providing drawings, technical specifications, Bills of Quantities, etc., on projects and maintenance works at different sites.
- Prepare and approve contractor HSEQ related documentation for all works supervised.
- Supervise works on sites and ensures compliance to company and local regulations including ICC, Golden rules and ensures safety, quality, and timely completion of works within the allocated budget.
- Follow up on the closure of urgent operations (replacement of defective equipment, safety of goods and persons, removal of non-conformities, council injunctions,).
- Perform an exhaustive annual technical inspection and proposes action plans in line with the evaluation of RISK (EVARISK/ ERIS) at the service stations and Technical Integrity management at the Depots.
- Anticipate investments for replacing outdated / obsolete equipment.
- Implement investment budget and ensure timely liquidation.
- Advise customers on the technical and regulatory aspects.
- Organize and monitors the demobilization and dismantling of closed installations (Retail network, General trade, and depots, etc.).
- Update technical information (Synoptic, drawings, inventories, equipment base) and company assets register to ensure reliability of Data for all company sites.
- Respect and follow company asset movement procedures and ensures continuous update of asset databases
- Bachelor of Science Degree in an Engineering discipline (Civil Engineering, Mechanical, Electrical).
- At least 2-year proven experience in a busy working experience.
- Good knowledge of petroleum industry operations.
- Operational Safety training and experience.
- Professional approach and conduct.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Management and supervisory ability.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Computer Knowledge and use of AutoCAD, Word and Excel.
- Licensed driver.
How To Apply for Total Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates can submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.